[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Most annoying commercials

tazinib1

The new Quiznos commercials are not necessarily annoying, rather kinda on the ghey side. Its basically a sandwich toaster talking to an employee (both are male). Phrases used are: Toaster -- "I'm Hot Scott. Stick that foot long inside me" or Scott: "I'm not rubbing you down with that shammy again." Toaster -- "You know you liked it Scott".

I mean really....its kinda creepy. NTTAWWT.

Edited by tazinib1

This is a radio spot, but I've heard it about a half dozen times during the NCAA games. The aquavelva spot where the father and son go golfing really early in the morning and have that yuk-yuk moment about how the son is always trying to steal pop's aquavelva. I realize that radio ads are rife with forced and fake sounding conversation but that one really takes the cake.

Yes, the one who looks like someone took Liza Minelli and shoved an air hose up her butt. gag.

But the freecreditreport.com dork and his incredibly dorky annoying little jingles are still surpassed only by the ones with mindless biatches screaming/squealing their heads off (eg the 100 calorie pack commercial or the new Heinekan one).

I'm really bothered by the Free Credit Report commercial where the guy is living in his wife's parents basement or something. What is this commercial trying to teach us?

If I'd gone to freecreditreport.com

I'd be a happy bachelor with a dog and a yard

So... I think what he's trying to tell us is that we should run credit checks on our girlfriends before getting married... and if they have bad credit, we should dump them. Is that right?

srlsywtmfzomg

I'm really bothered by the Free Credit Report commercial where the guy is living in his wife's parents basement or something. What is this commercial trying to teach us?

If I'd gone to freecreditreport.com

I'd be a happy bachelor with a dog and a yard

So... I think what he's trying to tell us is that we should run credit checks on our girlfriends before getting married... and if they have bad credit, we should dump them. Is that right?

srlsywtmfzomg

:wacko:

I think you summed it up pretty good. That was there first commercial btw. Its at least 3 years old.

:wacko:

I think you summed it up pretty good. That was there first commercial btw. Its at least 3 years old.

Was it the one that started with the dweeb saying "I'm thinking of a number..." with a screen with 3 question marks in the background?

Two that are really bothings me right now.

1) The Sheraton one where rivals are suddenly friendly to one another is just horrible. When the guy wipes the dressing from the other guys mouth could not under ANY circumstances be more gay. It is just horrible.

2) Howie Long and the little red head girl. I'm going to say this and it's the only thing you'll ever see in this commercial again. Near the end of the commercial when she points inside the vehicle and says "that's a big girl's car" what my brain processes is her pointing right at Howie's junk and saying, "That's a big girl's cock." It just needs to go away.

Howie making fun of the poor little fat crippled guy for using the truck step seems counter productive to me. One would think more folks resembling the guy with the step are buying trucks than folks resembling ex-football players.

But hands down the most annoying on the tube today is the McDonald's singing bass.

I dont know if this is a regional commercial or not, and I dont even remember what they are selling, but there is a fake 911 call with a hysterical lady telling the operator that she was robbed. As the call progresses the operator finds out that she just paid too much for a dress. I hate that commercial and find it in bad taste.

I dont know if this is a regional commercial or not, and I dont even remember what they are selling, but there is a fake 911 call with a hysterical lady telling the operator that she was robbed. As the call progresses the operator finds out that she just paid too much for a dress. I hate that commercial and find it in bad taste.

That is played locally around Atlanta too. :wacko:

On another note, how freaking hot are all the girls in the BK Burger Shots ad? My god. Which is sort of odd because there should be not shortage of hot women for ads, so why is it that one commercial sticks out more than another. I think it's because they somehow make them look very every day and normal and yet smoking hot at the same time.

On another note, how freaking hot are all the girls in the BK Burger Shots ad? My god. Which is sort of odd because there should be not shortage of hot women for ads, so why is it that one commercial sticks out more than another. I think it's because they somehow make them look very every day and normal and yet smoking hot at the same time.

They say you do look better if you hang out with ugly people...