[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best starting rotation in baseball

Down Goes Frazia

Colon

Escobar

Washburn

Ortiz

Lackey

Innings innings innings baby.

Rodriquez and Donnelly as set up and middle men and Pericival to close stuff out smash

Now throw in Guillen Anderson and Vlad in the outfield along with Glaus Molina and Erstad and I like the Halo's chances a lot. Plus they have a great manager that knows how to handle a pitching staff better than most anyone. Hugh advantage, and Yuck the Fankees!!! coach

Yankees have no offensive peer, but their starting rotation won't scare anybody.

I think the Cubs have the best rotation now and the best bullpen has got to be the Angels. Not only Percival but Rodriguez, Donnelly, Weber, and Shields for long relief.

Men In Tights:

My vote goes to the Milwaukee Brewers:

Ben Sheets

Doug Davis

Wayne Franklin

Matt Kinney

Wes Obermueller

These guys are going to surprise a lot of teams this year.  loco

But seriously, the Cubs have the best rotation.

Good thing I read the last line! as I thought you lost your marbles before that. loco

Seahawks21:

Nah nah nah you guys got it all wrong----

Freddy

Moyer

Piniero

Meche

Franklin

eat it punks!!

Eat what homey? the fact the M's can never win the big game when needed since '95?. Or the fact that this town has the most fairweathered bandwagon fans of any in the lower 48?

I agree that the Seattle Mariner's have the WORST fans in all of sports. It makes me sick. And management is so awful that I have been on a two-year boycott now, which now includes around 150 people. Management is stealing our money and putting it in their pockets, rather than make one freaking attempt at a world series. Just try once!! Thats all we ask!! It is almost more frustrating to be so close and never make it than it was to win 60 games in the kingdome every year. And the fans keep going with their latte's and cell phones and don't watch the game til the 8th. It's PATHETIC. If you go to a M's game, go stand out in center field, thats where the real fans are. But really, if Meche has a good year and Piniero takes another step, this rotation will be right up there with the best.