[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this PATRIOTic ACTivity?

wiegie

The rest of the story

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,519570,00.html

But a new report by Wired News suggests that, not only was the teenager an online superstar in rogue tech communities for his prank phone calls, but his mother may have known all along that the boy was conspiring with others to make bomb threats.

Lundeby, known online as "Tyrone," allegedly had progressed into selling his services as a threatmaker, charging schoolchildren from across the country $5 apiece to place threatening, Internet-based phone calls that would cause administrators to shut down their schools, Wired News reports.

Tyrone" allegedly moved on to bigger things, according to Wired News, which says he began calling in bomb threats and pretty soon was being paid for them via a PayPal account.

An Australian college student who told Wired News that he tipped off the FBI about Ashton said Annette Lundeby knew exactly what her son was doing.

"His mother knew that he was making calls, because she'd come on the microphone when he was talking and tell him not to do any bomb threats because the house was going to get raided," the student told Wired News.

lol. typical. Any apologies libtards?

I'm sorry that we can't prosecute this person through the legal system that worked fine for 200 years before you started hiding under your bed from the dangerous evildoers.

The claim that the boy is a victim of USA PATRIOT, though, appears to have been cut from whole cloth. While there’s plenty to criticize in that post-9/11 law, it doesn’t contain any provision that abrogates a defendant’s right to a trial. It’s also not responsible for making it illegal to phone in a bomb threat. That’s been a federal crime since 1939.

and I am glad we have you to forward us moronic, baseless chain emails.

Well, wiegie doesn't deserve ALL the credit, what with H8, polky and Randall running around.

No matter what the kid did, it shouldnt strip him of his constitutionally protected rights to due process.

Where is the Constitutional crusader Perch when we need him!

Can someone use a spotlight to display the preamble on the night sky like Batman?

Constitutional Avenger! Where are you in our time of need?!?!?!?

Well, if you would bother to actually read, you would note I've already stated that "this is bad", see post #7. I didn't see any need to go any further than that because it seemed as though most people are in agreement over that. I only go on about items that are in contention.