[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obama to bailout California

CaP'N GRuNGe

Wasnt there an effort made by Arnold to curb the nurses union in California? And he was blasted for it?

Good move by Obama to do what is right, and NOT pandering to his base.

I wonder how the ignorant h8ers will spin this one . . . . .

I hope the Obama administration keeps it's word on this, if they do I'll give Obama credit for doing the right thing. Of course I remember the same administration saying it wouldn't hire lobbyist, it would post all legislation for 5 days before signing it, it had no interest in owner ship in bank, and it had no interest in owning a car company. So, I'm not holding my breath.

i believe Ahnuld wanted to cut the salary of some union employees, and the Obama administration told him if he did he would not receive any of the stimulus money allocated for California. Though in fairness, I think this was something the dems put into the stealfromus bill at the last minute. Of course had the bill been posted for 5 days before Obama flew to whichever city he flew to in order to sign the bill (apparently his pens don't work in Washinton, planes don't produce CO2 or cost taxpayers any money) then more than likely it could be pointed out that the dems hamstrung governors in order to protect their union donors.

If the feds do end up bailing out CA, and I think they will - the should fire Arnold and the heads of state legislature & force a balanced budget amendment to the state constitution. :wacko:

Whoa there. You should know better than to advocate sound planning and money management policies to any government entitiy.

I hope the Dems control the Congress and Presidency for the next 20 years because it's really fun to see Perch act like a whiny little baby all the time. :D

If the Dems control Cognress for the next 20 years, Perch will almost certainly be in prison or dead. :wacko:

excellent....when presented with his 795th opportunity at grabbing power by spending borrowing more of our money, he finally says no for the first time. :wacko:

hopefully he stays true to his word here, because it would seriously further erode our system of federalism.

edit to add: he can read a poll

Edited by Azazello1313