[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

potential manmade disaster in progress

polksalet

no one....sometimes being able to flex muscle is a deterrant and/or show of power.

I think the US will continue to be the only country to deploy a nuclear weapon for quite some time.

The only problem with that is that the leader of North Korea is BS Crazy! I don't think it would come as a surprise to anyone if he were to launch.

no one....sometimes being able to flex muscle is a deterrant and/or show of power.

Sometimes? What about the other times?

Since you're so smart, what does this mean:

May 27 (Bloomberg) -- North Korea threatened a military response to South Korean participation in a U.S.-led program to seize weapons of mass destruction, and said it will no longer abide by the 1953 armistice that ended the Korean War.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...refer=worldwide

And, did you know Iran is run by m00slims? Do you know what their stated goal is? I guess you too think they are building nukes just for electricity.

Hey avernus - where can I see a full-size version of your avatar? :wacko:

the umm....the biggest I've seen it is not much bigger than it is now...I'll see if I can pull that up....

I've noticed a few people checking out my profile ever since I added it....and more than usual :D

edit: http://www.tittyblog.com/titties/sneezeboobs.gif

Edited by Avernus