[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ed Hardy clothing--I don't get it

wiegie

I had to go to a meeting today at the office, something about Ed Hardy... I'm a wine rep so I was a little surprised by this...

Anyways, we had a supplier sample Ed Hardy's new wine line. He was wearing the trucker hat and shirt, and yes, those things are ugly. The new wine line has the same graphics he uses on his shirts, and the wines weren't half bad for what they are. $9-$12 wines that I imagine will fly of the shelves.

Seeing a man in his mid 40's wearing the trucker hat and shirt did make me laugh... And think about this thread.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to go to a meeting today at the office, something about Ed Hardy... I'm a wine rep so I was a little surprised by this...

Anyways, we had a supplier sample Ed Hardy's new wine line. He was wearing the trucker hat and shirt, and yes, those things are ugly. The new wine line has the same graphics he uses on his shirts, and the wines weren't half bad for what they are. $9-$12 wines that I imagine will fly of the shelves.

Seeing a man in his mid 40's wearing the trucker hat and shirt did make me laugh... And think about this thread.

Ed Hardy - I guess - is today's version of Von Dutch. What ever happened to that noise, anyways?

I actually have a VD trucker style hat that I got for like $5. I hardly, if ever, wear it. :wacko: