[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keepers

Bizarro

I see a few posts involving D.Will, but here's another.

I think I'm set on keeping A.Johnson as a top WR, but where i'm torn is between D.Will and SJax.

I've had Jackson for a couple of years and was sure i was ready to let him go this year as I am with Westy, but the man-crush won't go away I guess. I could always let AJ go and keep both, but I think that would be a mistake. I pick last in the draft's 1st rnd and don't see any of the 3 falling that far. Basically what I am asking is what 2 would you keep between DWill, SJax, and AJ and why?

Standard scoring, no PPR as in sig.

Thanks

Thanks for replies guys.

Any "cost" involved in keeping any of them?

No, no "cost".

Lineup requirements?

1 QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 1 TE, K, D

When do you have to decide?

Not for a while, however I may start to offer the odd man out on some trades.

Are you allowed to make trades before then? If so, have you been soliciting offers on your players?

Yes, trades are welcome anytime. In this case I would be looking for additional picks unless I could pry another top player away in a 2 for 1 deal, but I don't see that happening.

Edited by Bizarro

I like Williams over Jackson because Carolina is the better team and they run the ball.

And I would keep Johnson even though its not PPR. Johnson is still a huge TD and yardage guy and he hasn't hit his ceiling yet.

I solicit offers on all of them.... take the best deal, keep the other 2. You are in a very good position here to add some decent picks or upgrade your keeper.

If I could not trade, and I was forced to pick today, I pick AJ and DWill, though right now I have him and SJ ranked very closely, I just prefer the situation DWill is in with a stronger overall team, even with the threat of Stewart increasing his load this year. Thankfully you can wait so we can see if preseason gives any indication as to what the split will be like this year.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, i'm revisiting my same issue. There's been one major change sine I first posted. We are adding PPR this year, 1 pt per rec. That's for RBs & WRS.

So A.Johnson, SJax, DWill, and i'm adding Westbrook in because of the PPR. Need to keep only 2.

Thanks again.

Hey guys, i'm revisiting my same issue. There's been one major change sine I first posted. We are adding PPR this year, 1 pt per rec. That's for RBs & WRS.

So A.Johnson, SJax, DWill, and i'm adding Westbrook in because of the PPR. Need to keep only 2.

Thanks again.

OK, then you really can't go wrong. You DEFINITELY keep AJ now, but the RB is probably a coin flip. You have two first rounders either way. I might even keep Westy, but he just scares me. He's awfully small for all the touches he gets, he's not young, and he's already dinged. Hold a gun to my head right now and I'd say Dwill, but :wacko: When do you have to declare?

Thanks. I need to decide by the end of the month. If i decide sooner I can put some more trades out there. I have a couple for Westy now but no bites yet. Most of the teams have 2 decent keepers so they won't give up picks. I also pick last in a 10 teamer, so I don't think I will get any of them back that I drop. I like AJ seeing he's a top 3 consensus WR and maybe better with PPR. I'm leaning towards SJax to bounce back , thinking DWill will come to earth and share too much, and Westy is an injury concern as well as possibly sharing with the rook.

There's a chance I could trade DWill for Larry Fitz and keep 2 Wrs, but that scares me a little having no RBs until 3.10 & 3.11.

Any other thoughts guys? Thanks