[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

caption this pic

tonorator

For the record...I side more with Seahawks21 than most of the crackers who chimed in...just sayin".

ETA: :wacko:

Are you serious dude dude?

Grandmaster Flash, Run DMC, LL Cool J, Whodini, Chuck D, Doug E,. Fresh, Beastie "Boys"

Want a more modern version of everything better than then McDonalds P. Diddly happy meal version of rap?

Lil' Wayne, Mike Jones, Mos Def, Pharcyde , Jurassic 5 even Eminem..

P. Diddy is responsible for good rap like like Sasha Grey's guzzling is responsible for babies.

LIl Wayne?? Mike JOnes!?!? J5? Eminem!?!? You can't be serious. Ok, come on. MIke Jones?!?! OMG I will throw up. What? You can't really be serious.

I will agree that Combs is one of the worst rappers in history. That said, Biggie would have been great either way, but wouldn't have gotten to where he got to without an ear like Combs' supplying the perfect backdrops time and time again. The way he made beats and produced songs was jaw-dropping. His timing was amazing. I really don't care for his attitude or him personally, but Combs gave us no choice but to admire his body of work.

Mike Jones?? Eminem!?! Ahhhhhhhhh say it ain't so!! Don't tell me hip hop is dead!!!!

Are you serious dude dude?

Grandmaster Flash, Run DMC, LL Cool J, Whodini, Chuck D, Doug E,. Fresh, Beastie "Boys"

Want a more modern version of everything better than then McDonalds P. Diddly happy meal version of rap?

Lil' Wayne, Mike Jones, Mos Def, Pharcyde , Jurassic 5 even Eminem..

P. Diddy is responsible for good rap like like Sasha Grey's guzzling is responsible for babies.

Not arguin' that he's the best. In fact he's only good as a role player on Biggie's songs IMO but just that I don't automatically rip on someone because of the type of music like most here did.

Now back to my old school country. :wacko:

I will agree that Combs is one of the worst rappers in history. That said, Biggie would have been great either way, but wouldn't have gotten to where he got to without an ear like Combs' supplying the perfect backdrops time and time again.

The only Biggie Smalls song I can quote is from Funkmaster Flex's compilation freestyle album, and I think Flex did the backing track, not Puffy... and Biggie was on it.

NSFAnyone most offensive lyrics evah. Edited by AtomicCEO