[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

electric car

dmarc117

Because it'd never pass me.

0-60 in 3.9? Not sure what you're driving, but unless it's a ZR1 (which costs just as much at base price) or it's modified then you likely wouldn't be passing it either.

Edited by rajncajn

I'm waiting for the Atomic B to get out of concepting.

I'm working out the kinks. This would go faster if I knew stuff about how cars work. I am still targeting completion this summer though.

Isn't this the company who took peoples deposits, oversold what they could produce, and raised the prices dramatically on new 'options' that were originally part of the price of the car after the contracts were signed? Thought so.

Have to agree here!!!!!

• 1 year later...
0-60 in 3.9? Not sure what you're driving, but unless it's a ZR1 (which costs just as much at base price) or it's modified then you likely wouldn't be passing it either.

That sound you hear is 8 cylinders of pure American f'n muscle and steel fiberglass flying by you while this thing is sitting on the side of the road singing Cumbaya smoking a joint.