[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rookie Dynasty Draft Help

12 team PPR dynasty. Roster below. 1QB / 2RB / 2WR / 1TE / 1 Flex / 1K / 1DEF

QB: Peyton Manning / Jason Campbell

RB: Jamal Lewis / Thomas Jones / Cedric Benson / Sammy Morris / Kevin Jones / Jacob Hester

WR: Terrell Owens / Donald Driver / Jerry Porter / Antwaan Randle-El / Bobby Wade

TE: Heath Miller / Ben Utecht / LJ Smith

D/ST: Eagles / Seahawks

K: Phil Dawson

Rookie Picks: 1.7, 1.8, 1.8, 2.8-4.8

Rookies Drafted:

Moreano

Sanchez

Wells

Crabtree

McCoy

Brown

So who would you draft with 1.7., 1.8, and 1.9?

That is, assuming an irresistible trade offer doesn't come in.

Trade offers i've received for 1.7:

Trade 1:

Give: 1.7

Get: Willie Parker / Owen Daniels

Trade 2:

Give: 1.7 / Serviceable WR

Get: Breaston / 2.3

Thoughts?

So, I'm wondering if it's worth the time to reply, since even a large majority of folks telling you to hold onto Moss didn't help. :wacko:

However, I view the next 3 picks as Shonne Greene, Percy Harvin, Jeremy Maclin. You could argue for Matt Stafford, but you need WR and RB help more.

Trade 1 doesn't look too bad in PPR but I'd avoid Trade 2 unless they consider Jerry Porter servicable. You can't afford to trade Driver and leave TO as your only starter.

If it was me, I wouldn't have the 7th pick as I would still have freaking Randy Moss on my team.

Well I have to 2nd this not only since Randy Moss is my favorite player but because with Brady back he is still a top 5 WR in the game and 2 years removed from 23 TD's....how quickley we forget ?

I drafted Randy Moss in my dynasty's rookie draft at 1.03 back in 1998 and I have had him ever since. I don't think I could ever trade away Randy Moss even when he is in a wheelchair catching passes I will probably still have him on my roster.