[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I wrong for this?

polksalet

So perch and polk are narcs? There's a big f'n surprise. :wacko:

Yep, it is a big surprise that people that put their net worth on the line each and every day owning a business that has employees would want to inform someone in the same situation of a threat to them and what ever wealth they may have amassed, in the hopes that if the situation is ever reversed that someone would be kind enough to warn them of a threat. Simply amazing.

Aight, let me summarize this...

The guy who owns the company is a close friend, he is a mentor, and his two sons and daughters are good friends. I am far closer to him than all but one genetic relative. I worked for him for a while doing my internship but had to quit to stay home and take care of my girl after she was born. I would still be working for him if it weren't so far to drive.

His two guys were caught in another town 13 miles away where one of them lived. The cop that caught him is another friend and they were busted 250 feet from dad's house. One of them was a great employee and I took him under my wing. He has a lot of potential but has lapsed back onto Josh Gordon and lots of scrips.

The two guys had already told their boss and I was aware of this. They also knew I was aware of this. I felt the owner should know that his two best employees who are the face of his company had made the internet. Their story was on the front page of the local online newspaper.

OK, I get it.

I wasn't trying to be an ass it's just that you're the one guy here that I have a hard time getting a handle on. You're really smart but come off like this hillbilly cracker so I don't quite get where your coming from some times. That and you construct thoughts the way Yukon constructs words. We're cool.

OK, I get it.

I wasn't trying to be an ass it's just that you're the one guy here that I have a hard time getting a handle on. You're really smart but come off like this hillbilly cracker so I don't quite get where your coming from some times. That and you construct thoughts the way Yukon constructs words. We're cool.

I'm really not hard to get a handle on. I am exactly like how I post. But that's ok, even people I meet (axk Clubbie) have a hard time understanding the reality of me. Think of a cross between Hannibal Lecter and Karl from Slingblade and that's pretty much me.

Yep, it is a big surprise that people that put their net worth on the line each and every day owning a business that has employees would want to inform someone in the same situation of a threat to them and what ever wealth they may have amassed, in the hopes that if the situation is ever reversed that someone would be kind enough to warn them of a threat. Simply amazing.

Whatever, narc. :wacko:

We have written into our amployee handbook (which everyone must read and sign before work) that in the case of a work-related injury or upon management direction, employees can be taken to the local hospital for a drug/alcohol screening at anytime. If there are any issues, termination is immediate.

We also require a drug test prior to offically being hired.

It just makes good sense to do so. Perch, maybe if you did this kind of pre-emptive policy, you wouldnt have to beat your chest about how you "put it on the line" every day by owning your own business.

We have written into our amployee handbook (which everyone must read and sign before work) that in the case of a work-related injury or upon management direction, employees can be taken to the local hospital for a drug/alcohol screening at anytime. If there are any issues, termination is immediate.

It just makes good sense to do so. Perch, maybe if you did this kind of pre-emptive policy, you wouldnt have to beat your chest about how you "put it on the line" every day by owning your own business.

We have the exact same policy, plus we have random drug tests on each job site at least once a year.

We have the exact same policy, plus we have random drug tests on each job site at least once a year.

Oh, snap. Maybe if che goomba ever owned/risked something instead of just being a manager to let the other guy take the risk he'd beat his chest every now and then. :wacko:

Oh, snap. Maybe if che goomba ever owned/risked something instead of just being a manager to let the other guy take the risk he'd beat his chest every now and then. :wacko:

** please remove your head from Perch's :D before talking. You "might" be more concise.**

I own my own consulting company big fella. You should at least TRY to know what the hell you are talking about before speaking up . . . :D

** please remove your head from Perch's :D before talking. You "might" be more concise.**

I own my own consulting company big fella. You should at least TRY to know what the hell you are talking about before speaking up . . . :D

Can ya smell the irony here, anyone? :wacko:

Think of a cross between Hannibal Lecter and Karl from Slingblade and that's pretty much me.

I think I'll have some of them there french fried taters, mmhmmm. How bout some french fried fingers instead? I do have the gray Poupon you know Carl. You have very nice fingers.