[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Red Sox question

AtomicCEO

Sensai H1:

AtomicCEO:

coach  Red Sox rule!

Could you back that with some factual information? No? OK. Didn't think so. :P Their April through July records are unmatched for the last 25 years.

Also, they consistently finish in the top half of their division!

coach Don't try to fluster me!!! SOX! SOX! SOX! SOX!!!!

Red Sox box score last night

notice the pitching line for Pedro. thinking Those can NOT be encouraging numbers for ANY Red Sox fan. shrug

And with 2 consecutive rainouts prior to last nights' game.... and the Bronx Bombers in town this weekend.... why doesn't Francona hold off on Pedro to pitch this weekend. shrug

Wouldn't you want him & Schilling hurl'in vs. the Yanks ? Instead, he get's his ass handed to him by the birds..... pedro isn't near the caliber of pitcher he once was.

Down Goes Frazia:

pedro isn't near the caliber of pitcher he once was.

This is true.

I saw him on opening night, and he got shelled. Something's got to give, though. Either he'll figure it out or he won't... or he'll pull a Faulk and fake an injury to keep peoples hopes up.

I'm confident that Pedro is not the most important piece of the puzzle this year.

Down Goes Frazia:

pedro isn't near the caliber of pitcher he once was.

Pedro has entered the 'Ramone' phase of his career. It will be over soon.

He'll have some fantastic outings this year. There will be days that he puts his gems on the table and will be unhittable.

More often, though, he will pitch like his shoulder is about to rip in half. It's a sad thing to see frown

My father is a life long Sox fan. My 1st favorite player was Rick Burleson (I was a SS). I saw the light early in life and switched to be a Twins fan and have since lost an interest in baseball. Terrible that the Twins have already won two champonships in my lifetime and my father's Sox never have, in either lifetime. I sure hope you are right. I felt so sad for him last October.

Good luck.

Clubfoothead:

My father is a life long Sox fan.  My 1st favorite player was Rick Burleson (I was a SS).  I saw the light early in life and switched to be a Twins fan and have since lost an interest in baseball.  Terrible that the Twins have already won two champonships in my lifetime and my father's Sox never have, in either lifetime.  I sure hope you are right.  I felt so sad for him last October.

Good luck.

Whoo! 3 of 4 from the Yanks. Me likey.