[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cell phone suggestions?

BeeR

I had verizon before and happy w/them but not liking what I'm seeing, hearing of their phones. (link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/c...ption=priceSort )

T Mobile has a better deal but don't know if they're any good. Sprint sucked for me before so they're out.

Oh yeah: I'm looking for very basic phone ie free or cheap (with a contract probably) - don't need blue tooth or ability to play music or get email, etc etc etc. Just a quality phone with a good battery and good basic "ergonomic" features.

Edited by BeeR

I have a Nextel through work which sucks ass at best. I have to use my Verizon all the time for work calls because I can not get my Nextel to work.

Verizon works very well for me just about everywhere but my daughter has T-Mobil and it seems to work just as well around the city. Not sure if she would get the same coverage I get out in the sticks but she is never out there. T-Mobil does come along cheaper than my Verizon for sure.

Thx - any idea what the phones themselves are? (like Samsung Alias etc)

Nope. I was checking the phones down at Verizon the other day as my boy needs a new one and nothing there makes either of us happy.

Only thing that I will say is that I am sold on LG phones. I have had all sorts of phones over the years and the LG sure do seem to be the best for me by a long shot.