[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick only 3 - HELP

Hi, I can only keep 3 from last season, but can't decide who I want to keep. I've narrowed it down to these three:

Michael Turner

Steven Jackson

Andre Johnson

Calvin Johnson

Reggie Bush

I know most will probably exclude Bush, but I think he has the change to score more than any of these guys and if healthy could do so.

League size? Scoring system? Lineup requirements? Cost associated with each keeper, if any?

Check this post:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=151550

In any event, w/o any other background info that could easily influence the decision, I'd rank them as follows:

1a. Michael Turner

1. Steven Jackson

3. Andre Johnson

4. Calvin Johnson

5. Reggie Bush

League size? Scoring system? Lineup requirements? Cost associated with each keeper, if any?

Check this post:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=151550

In any event, w/o any other background info that could easily influence the decision, I'd rank them as follows:

1a. Michael Turner

1. Steven Jackson

3. Andre Johnson

4. Calvin Johnson

5. Reggie Bush

Oh, ok, sorry...

Its a 10 team league. You have to keep three players and they account for your first three picks. So basically everyones first round pick is fouth round talent. And receptions and yards count, but TDs are more highly weighted.

I would keep:

Turner

Jackson

A.Johnson

Can you trade for picks? C.Johnson would be worthy of a 4th or 5th round pick to a team that does not have 3 solid keepers and you could shore up your WR spot with that extra pick. With only 10 teams, there should be some solid talent at WR in the early rounds.

I would keep:

Turner

Jackson

A.Johnson

Can you trade for picks? C.Johnson would be worthy of a 4th or 5th round pick to a team that does not have 3 solid keepers and you could shore up your WR spot with that extra pick. With only 10 teams, there should be some solid talent at WR in the early rounds.

No we can't trade them.

I'm just afraid of Turner not being able to match last year. Not to mention the amount of carries from last year.

I'd go Turner, Andre, Calvin.

SJax is a very good player in a PPR, but his injury troubles of the past couple of years scare me. Nothing worse than taking a chance with one of your top picks and having it flop.

Really, you cannot go wrong with what the others have said either.