[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SJax or LT2 in PPR league?

Outlaws1

Do you think LT2 still has enough in his tank to still be an elite RB? Or does SJax look better at pick #5 in a PPR League? My opinion is that LT2 still has at least 2 more good years left, plus his O-line is healthy and better than the Rams O-line.

Fearless predictions:

SJax = 1200 yds / 9 TD rush, 55 rec / 490 yds / 2 TD recv

LT = 1200 yds / 13 TD rush, 45 rec / 375 yds / 1 TD recv

... this of course assuming both play all 16 games, which SJax seems to struggle with, LT struggling not so much.

Edited by ts

LT is safer. SJ has higher upside.

i go safer in early rounds.

Solid statement. I have them as about even with SJax holding the slight edge. If you're a gambler looking for the greater possible HR, you go with SJax. LT should be solid and steady. Some great points brought up are that LT is much more likely to play a full 16 than SJax and that he plays for a better team. However, Sproles will be a much larger factor than anyone else behind SJax.

I go SJax until I hear that he got an eyelash stuck in his eye which caused an irritation of the meniscus.

Edited by irish