[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone watching NFL N less because of Michael Irvin?

Randall

I don't even have it anymore....

but I actually like Irvin :wacko:

He lies too much for me and when caught laughs like it's just a game he's playing.

Keyshawn is a lot better as WR's go.

Between me muting Irvin and my wife muting Paula Abdul on "Idol" the mute button no longer hsa any letters left on it.

:wacko:

I can't stand Irvin and will turn the TV to another channel if he will be on air for more than a minute or so. Can not stand him and can not find anything meaningful or intelligent in almost anything he says.

well she won't have to worry about that anymore

I have a feeling she's like that rash that you think is gone and it comes back somewhere else even worse. Or am I the only one who gets that?

I just surf The Huddle while he's talking, but yeah, cannot stand him. I also can't stand Deion Sanders.

EDIT: Jamie Dukes is climbing the ladder simply cuz there are guys who suck worse than him.

Yup Deion and Mike are on my hate list as announcers but ya know they just be keepin it real.

I was actually shocked to learn that Jamie Dukes actually played football in the NFL no less.

All this time I just though he was fat. Who knew!

Yeah the NFL N is slipping - it used to be good.

Who needs an egotistical liar and coke head like Irvine ? Hes unwatchable. So is Sanders - and Jamie Dukes is a narrow minded blow hard - all he does is argue when somebody diasagrees with his horrible opinions. Shefter leaves and now its hard to watch - too bad because Rich Eisen - Faulk + are very good.

Who needs an egotistical liar and coke head like Irvine ? Hes unwatchable. So is Sanders - and Jamie Dukes is a narrow minded blow hard - all he does is argue when somebody diasagrees with his horrible opinions. Shefter leaves and now its hard to watch - too bad because Rich Eisen - Faulk + are very good.

Yeah a lot of guys like Dukes make things up when challenged. I remember Tom Waddle doing that a few times. They have good people. I wish Sterling, Badinger and Soloman Wilcotts were on more.

:wacko:

I can't stand Irvin and will turn the TV to another channel if he will be on air for more than a minute or so. Can not stand him and can not find anything meaningful or intelligent in almost anything he says.

It's not just what he says but his delivery that gets to me. The schtick is old and wasn't that good to begin with.

It's not just what he says but his delivery that gets to me. The schtick is old and wasn't that good to begin with.

It wasn't any good to begin with ... and continues to get worse. When Meshawn is better than you are, you are among the worst ever.

When was the NFL Network good? I can't remember ever, and I was SO looking forward to it's launch since even by that time, ESPN was a joke. I know i harp about it too much, but NFL Total Access is both a joke and embarrassment with it's fawning and sucking up to players and the NFLs insistence on running it 11 hours a day as opposed to something from the endless NFL Films library, or even Classic game library.