[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at flex

lhamp

Bell will have to split carries with Bush plus I think NO is a more pass first offense. My opinion I would stick with Jones, plus they have Hasselback at full health with TJ which will give Jones more running room.

I'd disagree that Bush will split carries with Bell in that Bush will not be a primary RB with either Bell or PT. I think Bush will get 20 to 30% of the carries.

But I do agree that NO is a pass first team and the way Seattle is built this year, I see them opting to run first, pass later.

SEA is going to run the ball a lot this year and Jones finally has his chance to make an impact. Edge will get next to nothing this week and jones can really put a stranglehold on the RB job. Also, its vs. the Rams for god sakes...they made Tim Hightower look like AP last year, and Jones is a better back than TH by far. Just because PT is not going to play (which we don't know for sure) it doesn't make himi fantasy relevant, he is Mike Bell remember, and not very good. Bush will dominate the workload and honestly Brees will just throw and N.O never cares about running up the score.

Bell could be a good start this week. Bush will not get the majority of carries unless they're playing from behind which is highly unlikely. I think the Saints will get an early lead and give all the garbage carries to Bell as long as they maintain a solid lead.

But I would still go with JJones this week. He has a lot to prove in week one and is guaranteed to get the majority of carries.