[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paging Mr Hammock

SLAYER

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you leave if I am right?

Calm down corky, I'm not a part of the bet. I don't care about LT either way. Focus on your target, not me.

Quick question for you though... Did you finish all your homework before you got online tonight? I just talked to your mom, and she said she's going to beat your ass if your on before it's done.

There's a butt crack like Banana Hammock on these boards every year.

Hey DeepThroat. Do you know why I like coming here? Because many of you are like little children who can't have meaningful conversations. It's funny to watch losers like you squirm and band together when you don't know what you're talking about.

What are you going to do if LT doesn't have a good game? You are going to make excuses and say it was just one game. What would I do? I would say I am wrong. That is the difference between an adult and little children.

Calm down corky, I'm not a part of the bet. I don't care about LT either way. Focus on your target, not me.

Quick question for you though... Did you finish all your homework before you got online tonight? I just talked to your mom, and she said she's going to beat your ass if your on before it's done.

Oh so now you don't want any part of it. Typical. :wacko:

Time for you to put a cork in it, dude. You were just a monster truck aficionado before this thread....now you're a monster truck aficionado and a fektard...a juicy double.

Thanks for the laughs....and tell your 4th grade teacher I think she's hot.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

Want any part of it? Child please.

I haven't mentioned LT. It's between you and Slayer.

Oh, and before you start calling everyone children, you may want to check out your avatar. Nothing wrong with Southpark, but I wouldn't boast about how you're an adult with that thing up there.

I was going to let it go, but the mooning gremalin was too far! It just burnt too bad.

yea don't let me know where you live I might stalk you. you really are a moron. why act like you might be willing in the AM only to pussily out tonite. why didn't you just tell to fu off then.

Want any part of it? Child please.

I haven't mentioned LT. It's between you and Slayer.

Oh, and before you start calling everyone children, you may want to check out your avatar. Nothing wrong with Southpark, but I wouldn't boast about how you're an adult with that thing up there.

I was going to let it go, but the mooning gremalin was too far! It just burnt too bad.

Me against a bunch of douch bags right now. Bring it! :wacko::D

yea don't let me know where you live I might stalk you. you really are a moron. why act like you might be willing in the AM only to pussily out tonite. why didn't you just tell to fu off then.

Shut up stalker.

You are ****ing weird. You want to bet someone money on a message board. What the hell is wrong with you?

Bring your when I wore my first dressing ass down to NO and I'll show what is wrong with me. I'm when I wore my first dressing psycho and will chop you into little pieces.

blah, blah, blah, blah, what? You can't even type you are so stalking mad right now. I don't even know what your man-crushing-arse is saying.