[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Prayers and good vibes for TBone65

whomper

I have one question and I ask because I don't know the story that led up to your hip replacement but did you pick the date of your surgery or did they tell you that you needed to have it on that day? The reason I ask is, if you did select the date, why would you miss opening kick off week/weekend for laying in the hospital? Was this critical surgery or something?

Tbone can correct me if i'm wrong but... He had been having a lot of pain with the hip and originally they weren't going to do the hip because he was too young for it. Once they decided to do it I don't think he wanted to delay it for anything.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wacko: for some reason his health is more important then a game....a game..... he's not shovin it aside like it don't mean nothin and he knows he's gotta be some kinda role model for ya.....he knows that...... but we're talkin bout a game....so get outta ma face with that....why you post that chit.....did Juwanna tell you to....c'mon cliaz

Settle down Nuke, he just asked a question. :wacko:

To add another answer to the question, having talked to Tbone some and my own knowledge of this type of situation, considering my upcoming knee replacement in a couple weeks....these kinds of docs can be booked up 3 months or more in advance. Once you do get them to finally agree to do the surgery, sometimes you have to take the open date they have.

Thanks for all of the prayers and well wishes everyone, they are greatly appreciated as always. I hope to go home tomorrow aslong as everything goes as expected during PT.

No real updates on FIL other then they moved him to John Hopkins and are going to be in a stint.

Thanks again all

Thoughts and prayers sent Ted.

:wacko: for some reason his health is more important then a game....a game..... he's not shovin it aside like it don't mean nothin and he knows he's gotta be some kinda role model for ya.....he knows that...... but we're talkin bout a game....so get outta ma face with that....why you post that chit.....did Juwanna tell you to....c'mon cliaz

I missed you most of all :D

Settle down Nuke, he just asked a question. :wacko:

To add another answer to the question, having talked to Tbone some and my own knowledge of this type of situation, considering my upcoming knee replacement in a couple weeks....these kinds of docs can be booked up 3 months or more in advance. Once you do get them to finally agree to do the surgery, sometimes you have to take the open date they have.

getoutta my face with that crazy talk....just running some Iverson smack cliaz would like :D

As Billy and Tbimm along with nuk as only he can say, it wasnt my choice. That date was given to me back in May and I wasnt arguing about it. I got to see Boys and Ravens win and the Skins lose and saw both Monday night games as well. Total success all around