[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

L T. is hurt again, and again!

The Texan

I was dumb enough to draft LT for the second straight season. I was convinced that his injury was the reason for his terrible production last year. He has been saying that he is 100% healthy and ready to make up for his bad season. Last night in Oakland, he stunk again. He now says his ankle is injured. Next week the Chargers face Baltimore. Does anyone else think LT is history. and never will be anything more than an average RB at best. Oh well, I guess I am done too, I might as throw in the towel. To the Huddle, Next year, don't rank LT as the Tier One RBs as number 3 on your list. It cost me the season.

I was dumb enough to draft LT for the second straight season. I was convinced that his injury was the reason for his terrible production last year. He has been saying that he is 100% healthy and ready to make up for his bad season. Last night in Oakland, he stunk again. He now says his ankle is injured. Next week the Chargers face Baltimore. Does anyone else think LT is history. and never will be anything more than an average RB at best. Oh well, I guess I am done too, I might as throw in the towel. To the Huddle, Next year, don't rank LT as the Tier One RBs as number 3 on your list. It cost me the season.

You only had a one round draft?

Interesting.

I didnt expect to see sproles get as many carries as he did. What has really hurt LTs fantasy value (at least in my PPR league) is that the Chargers are not passing the quick screens or over the middle passes to him like they used to. Ill be pretty upset if hes hurt again. As long as hes healthy he'll still be a solid top RB in all leagues.

Wow....tough crowd. Yes LTs injury was a kick in the teeth to those of us who drafted him, but it's still just the first game. It looked like San Diego got cought looking past Oakland. The O-line was getting destroyed for most of the game. It makes it tough to get the screen game going if you've got to suck in and max protect. Now, will it be all better against Bal next week? Not likely, but resist the urge to tank your season based on a tough week....look at the bright side, they still have Denver twice!!

So your playoffs start in week 2? I'm trying to figure out why your season is over.

Our season just started.

My whole team tanked this week but I haven't figured out who to blame yet. I got out a mirror and I think I found the reason ...

To answer your question, yes he's done as a top flight RB. I had him last year and watched every minute of every Charger game. Injury or not, he's much slower and his O line is not as good as in the past. They lost two lineman due to injury last night and LT2 hurt his ankle. Sproles looked much better when in the game and the Chargers coaching staff knew it. He'll be a top 15 RB because he'll still get goal line work in one of the best offenses in football, but his days at top 3 are long gone.

Anyone who knows sports and watches a ton of football knows one thing, father time is undefeated when it comes to RB's.

Wow..........sorry to hear about your season being over already. I've actually never played in a league that starts one guy, but doesn't sound fun at all!!!

As far as the Huddle ranking, they can't predict injury. I had third pick and I drafted LT. Maybe I follow the cheat sheets too closely, but it's worked well for me in the past and I don't regret taking him even if he is hurt now. I guess my pick-up of Sproles in the late rounds was not such a bad idea after all. Maybe you should have grabbed Sproles as well????

you cry more than my little babies.

Are you high? He was the 5th or 6th best rb last year, settle down. Lt was 13 for 55 and a td. Stunk? hardly.

Edited by 1stand10

I didnt expect to see sproles get as many carries as he did. What has really hurt LTs fantasy value (at least in my PPR league) is that the Chargers are not passing the quick screens or over the middle passes to him like they used to. Ill be pretty upset if hes hurt again. As long as hes healthy he'll still be a solid top RB in all leagues.

After one game it's a bit early to call that.