[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad idea to sit A. Johnson?

millzinater55

Andre Johnson didnt do much last week and Percy Harvin had some decent points... Johnsons goin up against tennessee and harvin has the lions...then again roy e williams might not do anything against nyg im just not quite sure who to start with my recievers here any input would be appreciated. Not a PPR

qb Flacco

Cutler

rb T jones

B jacobs

S slaton

Mcfadden

wr A johnson

R williams

P Harvin

D driver

te K winslow

O daniels

d Steelers

Cardinals

k M Prater

do not ever sit the top 2-3 wideout for a rookie. Ever. Last season, week 15....11 catches 207 yards and a td vs a better tennessee team WITH haynesworth. Tennessee couldnt blitz roth for his life last week, i expect 250 yards 2tds and a pick for schaub...with andre somewhere in the 5-8 catch 80-100 yard and td performance

your first 2 lines indicate benching johnson for harvin. thats why everyone responded as such. however, tony romo has traditionally torched the giants in their matchups. Roy is a perfectly dependable receiver, what is your lineup requirements? 2 WR start?

here's a nice article that includes romo's numbers against nyg

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasyfo.../story/12211482

Edited by cnsfrk009

I have AJ and Williams as well.

I'm OF COURSE starting AJ this week....you don't draft someone with his talent to bench him for a freakin rookie. Come on man!!!!

I'm also starting Roy Williams, just a matter if I'm starting Eddie Royal in the flex. Going back and fourth. If I'm wrong with Harvin, I'll owe you a dollar....lol

you guys are right im sorry i guess im just a little panicky that my #1 overall pick bombed the first week...dont know why im worried

Don't sweat it, but in the future just remember you drafted AJ for a reason, to start him and to get the best points avail week in and week out from him. Now this may not happen every week BUT how would you feel if you started someone else not even close to his talent just because of a matchup and AJ went off for 140 yrds and 2 TDs and 13 receps? I drafted AJ and Megatron with my 1st 2 picks and I'm starting them every week no questions asked.