[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Bell - MRI Negative

rajncajn

Still, with a sprain I would imagine Bell would not play vs the Bills at least & PT should resume his starting position. For fantasy owners though, Bell's performance only confirms what I thought would be a viable role for Bell. Honestly, if I were a PT owner I would hope for PT to play well in Bell's absence & strongly consider trading him before Bell returns. I still believe PT will be the primary RB barring injury, but Bell has definitely proven that he deserves to be on the field.

Yep - I believe with both healthy that they'll split. PT is much more adept at pass protection though - IIRC. Sure wish we could just trade Reggie.

I don't think we can have enough good backs honestly, esp with the way they keep getting hurt. :wacko: It's obvious he's not the typical RB, but I do think he has a lot of value to this team. Now if they could trade him for a great pass-rushing DE then I might be all for it, but I think trading him would be a mistake.

rajin, I have both Bell and PT. If both are healthy, who should I start week in and week out?? This is my dilemma and I'm not looking forward to guessing.

I'm in the same situation, like rajn said pray PT does awesome while Bell is out then use him as trade bait because that's going to be a mess once they're all healthy.

I'm in the same situation, like rajn said pray PT does awesome while Bell is out then use him as trade bait because that's going to be a mess once they're all healthy.

Yeah, I think that's gonna be really nasty when they are all healthy. Doesn't Bell have an injury plagued history though? Maybe best to have 'em both, and play the healthy one. If they're both healthy, you're screwed.

rajin, I have both Bell and PT. If both are healthy, who should I start week in and week out?? This is my dilemma and I'm not looking forward to guessing.

PT. He is the better all-around back & doesn't have to come out on passing downs which is also why I think PT has to lose the starting role.

worst case and neither Bell or Thomas can play, who gets the carries...Evans?

Lynell Hamilton who should get a portion of the carries this week in relief of PT. There was a lot of buzz about Hamilton having a very good camp as well, but Bell beat him out.

Edited by rajncajn

PT. He is the better all-around back & doesn't have to come out on passing downs which is also why I think PT has to lose the starting role.

Lynell Hamilton who should get a portion of the carries this week in relief of PT. There was a lot of buzz about Hamilton having a very good camp as well, but Bell beat him out.

Agreed and agreed - although I will say that as the year goes on it will depend more on how far we get ahead. If we get a big lead, you could see some entire 4th quarters with Bell. Who knows?