[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iran Nukes

nuke'em ttg

So Israel is going to launch a nuclear attack against Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan all because Iran has nuclear weapons of their own?

No the Bible says America is supposed to protect Israel by nuking everyone else to prevent Jesus from coming back too soon.

So Israel is going to launch a nuclear attack against Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan all because Iran has nuclear weapons of their own?

Maybe they would attack before Iran attacks them. Or should they wait for the country that said they want to wipe them from the face of the earth to do so?

I bought a lamp on Ebay and it was shipped from Israel and there was nano thermite dust all over it and I made a video and put it on YouTube but no one cares even though the Gulf of Tonkin. Nano fricken thermite people, what's up with that? I'm just saying. I'm not a fricken genius or a scientist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, plus bin Laden isn't even wanted by the FBI. Look, I'm sorry to offend, but we have a right to know. Eyebrow raised a little....

The people have voted and they chose to believe the left.

This world has no chance.

And so say all of us.

This lady speaks her mind and the thoughts of many others

cheers

This was written by a Canadian woman, but oh how it also applies to the U.S., U.K. and Australia. Written by a housewife in New Brunswick , to her local newspaper. This is one ticked off lady.

“Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001 and have continually threatened to do so since?

Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from the capitol of the USA and in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban were claiming to be tortured by a justice system of the nation they come from and are fighting against in a brutal insurgency.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere belief of which is a crime punishable by beheading in Afghanistan ..

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Afghanistan come out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques and behind women and children.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blows themselves up in search of

nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

I'll care when the Canadian media stops pretending that their freedom of speech on stories is more important than the lives of the soldiers on the ground or their families waiting at home to hear about them when something happens.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a CANADIAN soldier roughing up an Insurgent terrorist to obtain information, know this:

I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank:

I don't care.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and 'fed special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in your heart of hearts:

I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn you guessed it,

I don't care!!

If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail friends. Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous behavior!

If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great Country! And may I add:

'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Soldiers don't have that problem.'

I have another quote that I would like to add, AND.......I hope you forward all this.

One last thought for the day - only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

1. Jesus Christ

2. The British Soldier.

3. The Canadian Soldier.

4. The US Soldier, and

5. The Australian Soldier

One died for your soul, the other 4 for your freedom.

I bought a lamp on Ebay and it was shipped from Israel and there was nano thermite dust all over it and I made a video and put it on YouTube but no one cares even though the Gulf of Tonkin. Nano fricken thermite people, what's up with that? I'm just saying. I'm not a fricken genius or a scientist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, plus bin Laden isn't even wanted by the FBI. Look, I'm sorry to offend, but we have a right to know. Eyebrow raised a little....

:wacko: Nice. :D

Maybe they would attack before Iran attacks them. Or should they wait for the country that said they want to wipe them from the face of the earth to do so?
I can see the Isreal-Iran connection. I don't think either are justified in striking first but I can at least see the conflict.

My point was more where do Iraq and Afghanistan fit into the picture? Do you really think that Isreal is going to declare war simultaneously on all three countries? If Isreal was struck first, they would likely have a decent portion of the rest of the world on their side, or at least not against them. If they struck first, that support would be significantly decreased but they probably would still have a decent amount of support from western allies (read: us). If they attacked all 3 unprovoked, I think it would be hard to get any support from anyone, plus you'd get the wrath of the rest of the middle east.

I severely doubt that Iran or Israel will start a war with nukes.

I'm not sure anyone is saying that (though I wouldn't count out Iran). I think Israel will bomb whatever place Iran is using before they can develop nuclear weapons. I mean, would YOU trust a guy who says there was no holocaust and there are no gheys in his country???

I can see the Isreal-Iran connection. I don't think either are justified in striking first but I can at least see the conflict.

My point was more where do Iraq and Afghanistan fit into the picture? Do you really think that Isreal is going to declare war simultaneously on all three countries? If Isreal was struck first, they would likely have a decent portion of the rest of the world on their side, or at least not against them. If they struck first, that support would be significantly decreased but they probably would still have a decent amount of support from western allies (read: us). If they attacked all 3 unprovoked, I think it would be hard to get any support from anyone, plus you'd get the wrath of the rest of the middle east.

They've done it before and I don't really think Israel is too concerned with support of the rest of the world if they really feel threatened. It isn't like UN troops would come storming in on either side to help.

They've done it before and I don't really think Israel is too concerned with support of the rest of the world if they really feel threatened. It isn't like UN troops would come storming in on either side to help.

+1. Israel is more than capable of nipping the nuke issue before the Iranians ever develop a viable delivery system and there should be no doubt they will do whatever it takes to protect themselves - and they have every right to do so. After Iraq and GW2, we're hardly in a position to criticize anyone else for going off prematurely, are we?

I'm not sure anyone is saying that (though I wouldn't count out Iran). I think Israel will bomb whatever place Iran is using before they can develop nuclear weapons. I mean, would YOU trust a guy who says there was no holocaust and there are no gheys in his country???

But the mullahs still run the country. Ahmendijad is not a despot singularly in power like in North Korea. He has to answer to the mullahs, and he is merely their spokesperson.

This kind of crap is bad for BUSINESS and Iran is increasing trying to reenter the world economy, not remain a pariah like North Korea. Sanctions have crippled the ability to build a true middle class in Iran, which is a large key to developing economic prosperity. He can bluster all he wants, but Iran lost a ton of young men and wasted a lot of cash in their war with Iraq, and I doubt they want to revisit that. If they did, I think a revolution would topple their govt, and they like being in power . . .

But the mullahs still run the country. Ahmendijad is not a despot singularly in power like in North Korea. He has to answer to the mullahs, and he is merely their spokesperson.

This kind of crap is bad for BUSINESS and Iran is increasing trying to reenter the world economy, not remain a pariah like North Korea. Sanctions have crippled the ability to build a true middle class in Iran, which is a large key to developing economic prosperity. He can bluster all he wants, but Iran lost a ton of young men and wasted a lot of cash in their war with Iraq, and I doubt they want to revisit that. If they did, I think a revolution would topple their govt, and they like being in power . . .

See, you're assuming the rulers in Iran WANT their country to succeed economically. I don't know that they aren't better off blaming the "great satan and it's israeli puppet state" for the problems of the masses.

See, you're assuming the rulers in Iran WANT their country to succeed economically. I don't know that they aren't better off blaming the "great satan and it's israeli puppet state" for the problems of the masses.

Good info here.

It isn't like Iran's stance on pushing the nuclear issue is helping their re-entrance in to the world market, but they continue to push it. It is a shame, Iran of all the Middle Eastern countries is ripe for change.

But that is the point. if they DO push it, then they will most likely face complete civil war. There is no "winning scenario" for them that involves attacking Isreal with nukes. None.