[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade offered to me

RJV

Ok He wants to give me D Will for my Driver and Run DMC.

Does anyone think D Will will turn it around to actually think on taking this trade??

PPR league 1 pt per 10 yds rushing 1 pt per 15 yds receiving.

Driver is your 3/4 WR, and the Raiders look to do little, so mcF has reduced value.

DWill will do fine, the CAR schedule is remarkably easier in the weeks after the bye, so I would expect to see improved numbers by DWill.

Good opportunity to get him at a relatively cheap price.

What's tough here is not giving up McFadden, who continues to disappoint, though he probably will bounce back a bit this week, but giving up Driver who is pure gold in PPR leagues.

Given the state of your RBs (Assuming your signature is accurate) I'd still do this deal even with that caveat.

At least you know DeAngelo is getting the bulk of the carries and I think the Panthers will get better as the season goes on...he gives you a solid starter along side Pierre Thomas at RB and you've still got two studs at WR...

I'd do it, the fact that it's 1 per 10 yards rushing versus 1 per 15 receiving puts it over the edge for me as a good deal for you.

Best of Luck,

WashD

(Check out my new blog post if you get a chance, comments appreciated!)