[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is it a good idea to play a QB and RB from the same team?

Generally speaking it is not as concerning as starting a QB/WR from the same team. Both players should do well against the Cardinals and with Moats having turf toe Slaton's chances of losing touches (which he did in wk 4) is less likely.

Really?

I always liked starting a QB and WR from the same team. When they score, you basically get bonus i.e 12+ points for the single play. Plays 70+ yards for a TD is even better. That would be 36 points (in my league) for one play.

I agree that I would rather have an RB and QB on the same team than have two eggs in the passing game basket.

The double dip is great when your receiver catches the TD pass, but it's a lot less fun when the 2nd TE or 4th WR who is not on your roster catches the TD . . .because your stud WR drew double coverage.

Really?

I always liked starting a QB and WR from the same team. When they score, you basically get bonus i.e 12+ points for the single play. Plays 70+ yards for a TD is even better. That would be 36 points (in my league) for one play.

This is flawed logic unless you aretelling me that your league had special rules that stated that if you started the QB and the WR from the same team and they connected on a TD, your fantasy team received extra points above those that you would have got had the QB and WR been on separate teams and still both scored a TD in the week.

Really?

This is flawed logic unless you aretelling me that your league had special rules that stated that if you started the QB and the WR from the same team and they connected on a TD, your fantasy team received extra points above those that you would have got had the QB and WR been on separate teams and still both scored a TD in the week.

i understand what hes saying. hes just saying that he'll get 12 points instead of six points because both players got a touchdown. same with the over 70 yards thing. they both get the bonus, instead of just one of them.

Really?

But if the QB struggles then by nature the WR is struggling. This is not so much the case with the RB. The QB can have a bad day with the RB still prospering.