[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Go TEA Party Go!

Perchoutofwater

A natural Republican base wanting the GOP to shift to the right rather than the center.

Some have said these groups are nothing but anti-Obama groups, and this proves the fallacy in that argument. Sure by in large conservatives are more fiscally conservative, but you will note this article is strictly about spending money, not social issues. I would think you would want to sign up. Do you want me to send yo a TEA-shirt?

Edited by Perchoutofwater

Some have said these groups are nothing but anti-Obama groups,

yes, where-ever would someone get that idea?

“We were very disappointed with Gov. Charlie Crist when he supported the stimulus, the bailout, and he appeared publicly with President Obama,” said Everett Wilkinson, a South Florida-based organizer for Tea Party Patriots.

Some have said these groups are nothing but anti-Obama groups, and this proves the fallacy in that argument. Sure by in large conservatives are more fiscally conservative, but you will note this article is strictly about spending money, not social issues. I would think you would want to sign up. Do you want me to send yo a TEA-shirt?

No thanks. I can see the fiscally conservative view, indeed I support it, but I seriously doubt I have anything in common with these folks. We likely disagree on much of where cuts should be made too. Beyond "spend less", what are these folks' plans to do that? I'm gonna bet as soon as they personally are affected, they would start shrieking, same as everyone else.

No thanks. I can see the fiscally conservative view, indeed I support it, but I seriously doubt I have anything in common with these folks. We likely disagree on much of where cuts should be made too. Beyond "spend less", what are these folks' plans to do that? I'm gonna bet as soon as they personally are affected, they would start shrieking, same as everyone else.

Cut it to the bone!

Fixed for the prevailing opinion everywhere

Actually as you know I'm a been for cutting spending on education for years, as it our educational system has proven to be largely ineffective. If this were to happen it could have a grave impact on me personally, as my wife is a public school teacher and anywhere from 55-70% of our work annually is building public education facilities.

When I say cut it to the bone, I mean cut everything unless it is specifically enumerated in the Constitution (and not inferred by some idiot bastardizing the commerce clause or the mention of general welfare int he preamble), and then look at that logically and cut any fat that can be found.

yes, where-ever would someone get that idea?

Completely ignore that voting for the stimulus package and the bailout were mentioned prior to appearing with Obama. Also when did he appear with Obama and what were they pimping? This is primarily a fiscal issue, at least for the TEA party people.

Completely ignore that voting for the stimulus package and the bailout were mentioned prior to appearing with Obama. Also when did he appear with Obama and what were they pimping? This is primarily a fiscal issue, at least for the TEA party people.

Clearly. You represent them?