[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Speaking of cell phones

evil_gop_liars

pretty good time for my 2 year contract to be ending :D

might have to brick the old iphone and get me one of those bad boys when it comes out in a couple weeks.

"there's a map for that" :wacko:

I am now thinking the exact same thing. One problem I have is that I like some neat new toys but I don't really want to pay for "extra" stuff that I really don't need. My boy got a Blackberry Curve the other day and I am really digging the neat things that I can do with his phone but no way am I willing to pay 30 +- a month more for the service. I wonder what the Droid will end up being at end user monthy cost?

I give up: wt* is "Android"

It is pretty much Motorolas, (don't like that part), answer to the iphone. It is going to run on Verizons network and people are just ranting about it. It will have all those crazy applets and do all the sheet that you never dreamed a phone should do.

It is pretty much Motorolas, (don't like that part), answer to the iphone. It is going to run on Verizons network and people are just ranting about it. It will have all those crazy applets and do all the sheet that you never dreamed a phone should do.

Can you make phone calls with it?

I am a huge fan of my G1. I love the slide out keyboard and the way the phone works. When I first got it, it didn't have a camcorder or VPN support, but they added that in the last few free OS updates.

The G1 camera is pretty weak. This Motorola device is pimping a better camera than the iPhone, which would be huge.

I run an exchange client on there for email and calendar, and it seriously drains my battery... but if you don't run that app, I think you'd be in better shape.

The browser is simply the best web browser on a phone that exists.