[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tailgate was much better when...

gbpfan1231

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me the wife, and two other couples were at the sports bar (not exactly a tailgate but close enough) watching the Texas game tonight. After we agreeing that Colt McCoy would be a lock for the Heisman if he were only black, we decided to talk about illegal immigration as we watched a person of questionable citizenship bussing the table next to ours. Is that the same thing has having a political conversation while tailgating?

Sounds like living in a suspicious untrustworthy southern cesspool compared to Seattle and my home town. :wacko:

Me the wife, and two other couples were at the sports bar (not exactly a tailgate but close enough) watching the Texas game tonight. After we agreeing that Colt McCoy would be a lock for the Heisman if he were only black, we decided to talk about illegal immigration as we watched a person of questionable citizenship bussing the table next to ours. Is that the same thing has having a political conversation while tailgating?

How do you drink through the white hoods? Do you cut a hole where the mouth is too? :wacko: