[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is why there is no winning in Iraq or Afganistan

Cowboyz1

Sick, Just Sick

We just need to bomb the nuke facilities and let them do their thing. There is no way your going to change these people to live the way normal human beings do. Their religion will not allow for it. Anytime you would kill your kid over behavior issues and this is quite common place in the Middle Eastern states, there is just no hope. If he were in Iraq he would be hailed as a good father enforcing local tradition. Look at Iran now, they are going to go forward with Nuke production in hopes of getting one built so they can blow up Israel. They are not going to quit until we or Israel blows the facilities up which will cause another round of wars. Maybe a great big one. This story just shows how stupid this man is and the scary part is there are many more just like him, in fact a group of them probably celebrating him. Sick just sick.

I know we have our issues here also as it was not so long ago that lynchings were common place in the south under the guise of Christian values. So why do I feel there is no hope for the Middle East? Because, their Religion will not allow for public opinion as seen in Iran with election and censoring the entire state. Freedom of speech is not allowed as it is now a crime to speak out against the election results. Until control is out of the hands of Islam and put in the hands of people I see no hope for change. I am afraid it is going to come down to us or them as they seem hell bent on forcing us to blow them to kingdom come. Part of me just wants it over with, tell them for the last time, look you want to live fine, then keep your religion and your people within your borders and live the way you want too, but you blow up one more U.S. anything and you can kiss the glowing baby!

I am sorry but I have had it with the fooling around. Am I being to harsh......... :wacko:

If we are going to fight a religious war, which is what Iraq and Afghanistan are, then we should be ready to convert these heathans to our religion and tell them our God is better than their Allah or simply wipe them out and kill the weak. It's the only way religious wars have been "winnable" throughout history. We're over there just basically wasting time and resources now. Pull out and nuke 'em or stake these people to the nearest cross.

If we are going to fight a religious war, which is what Iraq and Afghanistan are, then we should be ready to convert these heathans to our religion and tell them our God is better than their Allah or simply wipe them out and kill the weak. It's the only way religious wars have been "winnable" throughout history. We're over there just basically wasting time and resources now. Pull out and nuke 'em or stake these people to the nearest cross.

um its already the same god....... :wacko: