[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

chicken hawk shrub do send 40,000 more troops to certain death to inflate profits of Halliburton

polksalet

seems like just yesterday Him & Hitlery were bringing'm home for your vote :wacko:

Ummm..not even remotely true, at least as regards to Afghanistan.

Barack Obama and John McCain today offered diametrically opposite views of the war in Iraq, even as both called for sending thousands more US troops to Afghanistan.

Democrat Obama declared that the failed policy in Iraq -- which he argued was never the central front in the war on terror -- has distracted attention from the growing terrorist threat in Afghanistan and proves the need to withdraw from Iraq. "If another attack on our homeland comes, it will likely come from the same region where 9/11 was planned," he said in a speech in Washington. "And yet today, we have five times more troops in Iraq than Afghanistan."

Edited by Pope Flick

This is something he ran on, and despite the H8ers around here ("unnh he's waffling") missing the point that he's looking like we're going in for an Afghanastan surge which can only be a good thing.

Have I missed administration ties to halliburton?

I was just changing the title to what you would have named this action 2 years ago.

i heard somethun different when someone asked'm point blank at our local highschool.......both places "we're bring'm home"

When someone speaks in platitudes it allows the the audience to infer their own meanings.