[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NY Area Huddlers...

FWmaker

How about meeting up for an upcoming Thurs. or Mon. night game? Eats, Drinks and Football at a Bar/Restaurant.

Likely candidates:

Thu, 12/3 Jets v Bills

Mon, 12/7 Ravens v Packers

Thu, 12/10 Steelers v Browns

Mon, 12/14 Cardinals v 49ers

Could go into NFL wks 15 & 16 if above doesn't work.

Sung to the tune of George Thoroughgood (sp) "I drink alone"...

When I watch the Jets,

I watch a-lo-one.

With nobody else....

'cept my good ole buddy Weiser.

I go to a dark place when I watch the Jets. It's part of the Namath curse.

Other than that game, I'd be interested. I'd prefer Manhattan since I can use mass transit from the Island. Not big on the drink-drive thing. Pick one of the other dates, and make in the city, count me in. :wacko:

+1

I have to make a trip to NYC this month to see our Tudor City hotel. I'm sure I could scehdule it over a Monday/Tueday. Could you guys stand a Philly guy in the mix? :wacko:

:D

+1

I have to make a trip to NYC this month to see our Tudor City hotel. I'm sure I could scehdule it over a Monday/Tueday. Could you guys stand a Philly guy in the mix? :wacko:

LOL... I think Whomp pukes a lot, pay no attention. He's a Cowboy fan in NY. :D

How about Monday night, either 12/7 or 12/14? Either would be fine with me.

Howard, you started this... what works? :D

If there's no objection, let's go w/ the 12/7 Monday Night Game - Ravens v. Packers.

Whomp - Fat Annies again or maybe somewhere else?

This also serves as a bump to more NY area Huddlers or more annoying Philly fans (or, I guess anyone else in town).

If there's no objection, let's go w/ the 12/7 Monday Night Game - Ravens v. Packers.

Whomp - Fat Annies again or maybe somewhere else?

This also serves as a bump to more NY area Huddlers or more annoying Philly fans (or, I guess anyone else in town).

Fat Annies works for me.

Bump

FW

Rovers

Me

Possibly Swammi

Anyone else ? Please confirm guys if we are definetly on because if so i will drive in Monday. I am fine with heartland too. Either way is fine by me

Edited by whomper

bump again

It costs me 35 bucks to drive in as opposed to 9 to take the bus. Ill gladly do it if we are on for sure but if I drive in and this doesnt happen it will really suck. Are we on or should we wait for a later date and try and drum up more locals ?

Edited by whomper

i may push this back as well unless wammi already made arrangements. If so Ill keep tomorrow. We just got unexpected tickets to a show at the Garden so I am taking the family in to the city tonight. Let me know how you guys feel about a later meet up

Just spoke to Howard on the phone. He said Swammi is committed to tomorrow night, so pushing it back a week doesnt work.

Howard said Annies. I'll be there 7:30-8pm, maybe a bit earlier depending on the train schedule. Howard said he'd make a res for 4 at lunchtime tomorrow.

Looks like it on for 4... anyone else interested/available?