[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeSean Jacskon

The Hellion

Anyone have insight into whether he'll play this week? I REALLY need a win and as many points as I can get to take over my division and hold onto the scoring title, which pays a nice bonus. I can pick up Jason Avant or Kenny Britt for the week but it will cost me $10. Money well spent if DJ sits and JA starts and scores a bit.

Anyone have insight into whether he'll play this week? I REALLY need a win and as many points as I can get to take over my division and hold onto the scoring title, which pays a nice bonus. I can pick up Jason Avant or Kenny Britt for the week but it will cost me $10. Money well spent if DJ sits and JA starts and scores a bit.

Same deal with me, I picked up Avant (Britt not available for me). The NFL is being super careful on concussions, and the Eagles are being even more so, the most conservative team in NFL. I would not be surprised at all if he is out this week. Avant will see his many more looks if Jackson is out...in a pass happy team right now.

Same deal with me, I picked up Avant (Britt not available for me). The NFL is being super careful on concussions, and the Eagles are being even more so, the most conservative team in NFL. I would not be surprised at all if he is out this week. Avant will see his many more looks if Jackson is out...in a pass happy team right now.

Whatever happens with Jackson and Celek, the ATL secondary should provide a feast for Eagles' WRs.

Picked up Maclin in week 11 off ww....Can you believe it? I have DeSean but going into the playoffs, I chose to back him up just with the number of injuries the Eagles have incurred this season...most often, it seems once a team gets one or two hurt, the whole team get infected with the "injury bug"

Picked up Maclin in week 11 off ww....Can you believe it? I have DeSean but going into the playoffs, I chose to back him up just with the number of injuries the Eagles have incurred this season...most often, it seems once a team gets one or two hurt, the whole team get infected with the "injury bug"

Nice move, i thought about it myself at the time, but did a diff move...i now wish I had snagged maclin when he was available!

Nice move, i thought about it myself at the time, but did a diff move...i now wish I had snagged maclin when he was available!

I have maclin too,I neeed that boogie to play and put some numbers up this week, I win I cash out 450 bucks and 1st round playoff bye.

Fortunately in the one league I have Jackson I have already locked up my division and a first round bye, so if he sits a couple weeks to get healthy, I'm all for it. I also managed to pick up Avant off the ww last night just in case, although I do still have options with Driver and Steve Smith (NYG), and if I'm in a real bind Steve Smith (Car) and Wallace from the Steelers.

Hope he's gonna be OK though. And I'm thinking long term, not just for my fantasy team's sake. He's fun to watch.