[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wade is a JOKE

Grits and Shins

How many of those teams shut them out? That should be your question. A shutout is a shutout period.

True, even if it was against a team starting its 4th LT of the season, 5th RG of the season (11th different starting OL combination they used this season), 4th string RB (who was signed in Oct, released in Nov and re-signed in Nov again) & 2nd string TE it still is and was a shutout.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, even if it was against a team starting its 4th LT of the season, 5th RG of the season (11th different starting OL combination they used this season), 4th string RB (who was signed in Oct, released in Nov and re-signed in Nov again) & 2nd string TE it still is and was a shutout.

what was the Redskins' lineup when they put 24 on Philly a few weeks ago?

what was the Redskins' lineup when they put 24 on Philly a few weeks ago?

ummm A win is a win....just like a shutout is a shutout....difference is you didnt see or hear me crowing about a win versus a hapless team with a lame duck coach like "some" cowpoke fans are over their shutout over that same team that now has a dead lame duck coach....i actually never thought it could get worse than being a lame duck coach but over the past two weeks it sure did for Zorn....all I am saying is that it is OK to crow if you beat a legit opponent but crowing about a shutout versus the Skins is like crowing about kicking a 6th graders ass when you are a senior in HS.

ummm A win is a win....just like a shutout is a shutout....difference is you didnt see or hear me crowing about a win versus a hapless team with a lame duck coach like "some" cowpoke fans are over their shutout over that same team that now has a dead lame duck coach....i actually never thought it could get worse than being a lame duck coach but over the past two weeks it sure did for Zorn....all I am saying is that it is OK to crow if you beat a legit opponent but crowing about a shutout versus the Skins is like crowing about kicking a 6th graders ass when you are a senior in HS.

:wacko: fair enough.

Do I think Wade is still a joke - YES.

I was very surprised by the win in NO especially given that Sean Payton has typically had Dallas' number. Wade's defense seems to be stepping it up and the offense appears to be eliminating the errors. In New Orleans Dallas was dominating and was actually living up to all the potential on the team.

I'll know more after the game against Philly. For some reason Dallas has managed to win on the road and lose at home.

I'm not convinced that Wade has what it takes to win 1 or more games in the playoffs. BTW I believe Wade has NEVER won a playoff game which kind makes his winning record in the regular season a moot point.

I was very surprised by the win in NO especially given that Sean Payton has typically had Dallas' number. Wade's defense seems to be stepping it up and the offense appears to be eliminating the errors. In New Orleans Dallas was dominating and was actually living up to all the potential on the team.

I'll know more after the game against Philly. For some reason Dallas has managed to win on the road and lose at home.

I'm not convinced that Wade has what it takes to win 1 or more games in the playoffs. BTW I believe Wade has NEVER won a playoff game which kind makes his winning record in the regular season a moot point.

I mean the LAST BIG WIN that the cowboys had was when Barry Switzer was coach........What??? :wacko:

You're a little late to the party...that jokes been played.

The truth does hurt a cowboy fan.....I could imagine......I can not help that your team chokes when it gets to be this time of year.....sorry man :D And I don't care how many times it is played......it is still f'n funny as hell... :wacko:

Edited by dope man

I don't get you Grits, I really don't. You don't want a coach that wins two thirds of his games, makes good personell decisions, places a value on high character players and coaches, has the hardest to score agaisnt D in the NFC, third in the league, takes care of his players by keeping them healthy and juiced for the full season by not beating them up, AND has the third best scoring O in the entire league. I know you and I both want playoff wins but my God what more can you ask for in a coach. All you can really want is a coach that can get the team to play at a high level and peak at the right time. I have said it a hundred times on this board, it is hard to win in the NFL and at some point the players on the field have to do it and all the coach can do is have them ready to play and put them in the best situation to do that. Wade has done that. I just don't understand you and why you want to take bird in the bush approach over the bird in the hand that has coached his but off for three seasons now. I just don't get it. I hope if they win you recall all your negativity.

Personally, I think Wade has paid his dues and like all the other coaches in history that have been told they were not winners and couldn't win the big one and finally came through to shut up all the Jamie Dukes of the world who say they couldn't win in December, Romo is no good and the Cowboys can't come up big on the big stage. I think Wade is due and he certainly wants it as much as any coach. The way he handles the Dallas media and fans like you is a feat in it'self.

I for one am behind Wade and the Boys and hope they win it all.

Grits I think your looking a Gift Horse in the mouth. We could be the Giants this year you know! But we are not............... :wacko:

I mean really, can anyone here explain why the Giants are home out of the playoffs one year removed from the Superbowl? Same players minus Plax, same coach. I remember when they said Coughlin was a no good bum. What happened? They should be in the playoffs every year, so what happened. They lost 4 in a row, the cowboys have never in three years lost more then two in a row. That speaks to their coaching, motivation and adjustments.

Truth be told, I have seen Wade and his staff adjust on the fly better then a lot of coaches. What works on quarter is completely shut down the next. Second half adjustments have been really solid.

Congrats! You achieved exactly what the Bucs did! Woohoo!

You really think N.O. gave the same effort they gave the Cowboys. Please. N.O. wanted to beat the Cowboys and stay undefeated, and beat a top caliber team. Since they didn't win they shut it down as they had absolutely nothing to play for. Come on now, you know whats up.

Now how you feel about next week, that's what is important now.............

:wacko:

I wonder what the Cowboys would have done with their backup QB, a rookie RB, and 3 backup LBs?

Never mind...those rose-colored glasses of yours would still somehow see a win.

I don't know if you're fishin' or out of your mind. There's only been one Cowboys fan around here with the homer glasses for a few years. Who else wears them?

Dallas had a big win in New Orleans regardless of what happened yesterday. That's all. Does'nt mean anything now. All that matters is what happens from here on out. That's obvious. They have'nt proven anything yet to me. But to say that was'nt a big win for Dallas or to say that New Orleans stinks b/c the Bucs beat them yesterday is absurd and it kinda makes you look like an idiot.

:wacko:

I wonder what the Cowboys would have done with their backup QB, a rookie RB, and 3 backup LBs?

Never mind...those rose-colored glasses of yours would still somehow see a win.

Your just worried the Eagles can't hold on in the East, as we handled you once already and now you have to come to the Dallas Palace, with everything on the line. I understand, don't worry Swamm it will be all over soon and you can tell me all about how good you are and how bad we are then................That is all................

I don't know if you're fishin' or out of your mind. There's only been one Cowboys fan around here with the homer glasses for a few years. Who else wears them?

Dallas had a big win in New Orleans regardless of what happened yesterday. That's all. Does'nt mean anything now. All that matters is what happens from here on out. That's obvious. They have'nt proven anything yet to me. But to say that was'nt a big win for Dallas or to say that New Orleans stinks b/c the Bucs beat them yesterday is absurd and it kinda makes you look like an idiot.

Ya think........