[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tricky WDIS

Rovers

Need to start 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and choose an RB or WR for my flex from these: (0.5 PPR, standard performance scoring)

R Rice vs CHI

MaGahee vs CHI

Gore vs PHI

R Willimas vs TEN

S Smith (NYG) vs WAS

Wayne vs JAC

S Rice vs CAR

Cotchery vs ATL

I can flex to 3 RB, 2 WR or 1 RB 4 WR. I'm leaning R Rice, Gore, R Williams and S Rice, Wayne.

I'm also toying with the idea of starting both Balt RB's against CHI, as Ricky and Gore face tougher matchups.

I don't like the S Smith matchup. The Jets just don't throw the ball enough. Wayne might only play a half, since he is probable, but on the injury report. Lots of different ways to ge here, can you help me Josh Gordon through it? :wacko:

Of course, if you have a WDIS thread, I will offer my opinion.

Need to start 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and choose an RB or WR for my flex from these: (0.5 PPR, standard performance scoring)

R Rice vs CHI

MaGahee vs CHI

Gore vs PHI

R Willimas vs TEN

S Smith (NYG) vs WAS

Wayne vs JAC

S Rice vs CAR

Cotchery vs ATL

I can flex to 3 RB, 2 WR or 1 RB 4 WR. I'm leaning R Rice, Gore, R Williams and S Rice, Wayne.

I'm also toying with the idea of starting both Balt RB's against CHI, as Ricky and Gore face tougher matchups.

I don't like the S Smith matchup. The Jets just don't throw the ball enough. Wayne might only play a half, since he is probable, but on the injury report. Lots of different ways to ge here, can you help me Josh Gordon through it? :wacko:

Of course, if you have a WDIS thread, I will offer my opinion.

Rice and R. Williams

S. Rice and Wayne

I like the way your leaning, but Gore is a bit of a question mark. Getting held to 30ish yards against Seattle then blowing up against Arizona? I dont know, but I think the reward is worth the risk.

Edited by Roman

Ray Rice - no brainer

Frank Gore - last week he excelled against a good ARI rushing D. He will again. Plus, he catches a lot of balls.

Reggie Wayne - He went off against JAX the last time they played. Think he will play enough to get you your pts.

Steve Smith - another tough secondary, but he's so good for PPR

Sidney Rice - tough match-up against the Carolina secondary, but he always seems to get one TD.

Bench

Ricky Williams - this guy gets the tough yards. Doesn't catch as much as everyone else.

MaGahee - good for vulture TDs, but always a risk to count on that

J, Cotchery - No

See Mine.

Thanks for the replies.

Gore I see as a very high/low play. Much depends on waht scheme Philly uses on D. if they attack Alex Smith, Gore could get those dump offs and break a long one.

If Miami scores, it's likely to be Ricky.

S Smith has a very tough matchup. Wash is tough on WR's, and are at home.

I'll have to pick 2 of these 3. Likely to boil down to Ricky vs Smith. If it were a full point PPR, Smith, but it's 0.5PPR. Makes it a tougher choice.

Thanks for the replies.

Gore I see as a very high/low play. Much depends on waht scheme Philly uses on D. if they attack Alex Smith, Gore could get those dump offs and break a long one.

If Miami scores, it's likely to be Ricky.

S Smith has a very tough matchup. Wash is tough on WR's, and are at home.

I'll have to pick 2 of these 3. Likely to boil down to Ricky vs Smith. If it were a full point PPR, Smith, but it's 0.5PPR. Makes it a tougher choice.

I changed my mine. I like Ricky Williams over Smith.

I think you have it right Rovs. I like Rice, Gore and Ricky and then Rice and Wayne. Alot of Rice on the menu!