[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bench Peyton to play J Campbell?

EZ Money 36

This is a end of season playoff game for my team, standard scoring 6 pts per TD.

Should I bench Peyton Manning this week in fear of him only playing sparingly? Do I dare play Jason Campbell whom I just picked up off the waiver wire over him? Campbell has played well of late. The NYG gave up a whole mess of yards to the Eagles last week, will that continue vs Washington? Let me know what you think. I wish it wasn't a Thursday game for the Colts and I might get some better info about this.

Thanks for the help, will reply to your post! Thanks again!

I would also hate myself if I started Peyton and he got benched early. Been burned during the playoffs before with early benchings. I'm probably crazy, but I went with Jason Campbell. Once bitten, twice shy...

My opponent is happy. :wacko:

we have a league opening....wanna join?

I would also hate myself if I started Peyton and he got benched early. Been burned during the playoffs before with early benchings. I'm probably crazy, but I went with Jason Campbell. Once bitten, twice shy...

OUCH...I feel your pain...I sat Dallas Clark (But NOT Manning ) ! :D

wow.....never thought i'd see the day where an MVP candidate QB is benched for Jason Campbell....!!!!!! Be one thing if it was week 16 or 17.....but, Thursday night game, you had to think Manning would play a decent amount..!