[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roddy White @ NYJ or Robert Meachem vs DAL

LayLow

Basically who would you play? Last week both barely showed up. Roddy has been up and down all year with 1 monster game and maybe 2-3 games of double digit points. Meachem has been hot week in and week out (except last week where he still led NO in yards) for the last few weeks.

Even if Roddy gets lucky, I can't see him putting up more then 9 points as a high and probably 2-3 points as a low.

There has to be better guys on the wire Trots. From that group I would play Roddy as one of them.

No waiver wire moves in the playoffs unless Doubtful or Out. I'm gonna go White, Holmes, and Berrian and hope for 15 points...

I would have said Meachem because of the matchup White has in NY. However, the game is almost over and Mecham (5-43).

I just picked up A. Bryant and will be sitting White this week. My other options are B.Edwards, D.Hester, or M.Manningham.

Best of luck.

djr.