[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ocho tomorrow

HowboutthemCowboys

did'nt wanna start a new thread but the other's closed.

Saw on a crawler ( I think at ABC) that the player's union has announced that they'll pay Ocho's fine tomorrow for wearing Henry's jersey. Really surprised me..

personally i think its a nice gesture by chad should Henry;s family allow it and or be ok with it

in the end however i probably would like it more if the whole team put his number on their jersey and honored him that way more than one player going chad's route

Really surprised me..

I honestly can't imagine why.

I understand and appreciate the gesture, since Chad wants to honor Chris in his own way, but in this case I think he should be part of the team and stick with what the rest of the Bengals are doing instead of bringing the focus on himself.

You have no idea who we're talking about, do you

Edited by BeeR

Yet another stupid move, IMO, by the NFL, to assign a fine for this if it's revealed to the opposing team and everyone else well in advance of the game. What the hell is the difference? It's a nice tribute, and I don't see what it hurts?