[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A bunch of RBs to choose from for RB2 and Flex.

Cunning Runt

Chris Johnson in for sure.

I've been a waiver wire whore and have stockpiled a bunch of guys, mainly to keep 'em away from my SB opponent, but also to play one:

Which TWO would you play as your RB2 and Flex? It's a PPR league.

Beanie Wells vs. Rams - great matchup

Jerome Harrison vs. Raiders - Good matchup, but flash in the pan?

Brandon Jacobs vs. Panthers - almost certainly not

Ahmad Bradshaw vs.Panthers - outperforming Jacobs pretty much weekly and getting the TDs

Quinton Ganther vs. Cowboys - almost certainly not

Michael Bush vs. Browns - Tons of upside - did the same thing last year

Maurice Morris vs. 49ers - almost certainly not

Additionally, right before kickoff Friday, I'm going to drop one for a K - I'm thinking Ganther, but maybe Jacobs. Thoughts on that? I wanna do that literally minutes (preferably seconds) before our drop/add deadline so my opponent wouldn't have time to pick him up.

Well....I say Beanie Wells for sure against the Rams. I like the matchup for Bush this week, but it sounds like Fargas may still play, so with that said I would go with Bradshaw since he seems to have a nose for the endzone and the G-Men are playing for their playoff lives. I like him in the passing game also.

Wells and Bradshaw

GOSH I HOPE THAT'S TRUE, MY OPPONENT IS PLAYING MoMo!!!

:wacko:

Wells is definitely #2.

You should drop Maurice Morris in hopes that your opponent picks him up and plays him. Grab that K now.

I don't see the Raiders as a good matchup. I think their DEF has been under-rated all year.

Coin flip for me between Bradshaw and Bush. I'd lean to Bradshaw.

RB2 - Wells

Flex - Harrison (risky I know, but with Quinn hurt they could run a lot)

I agree with your choice on dropping Ganther to get the Kicker.

This is my vote. I'm playing these guys as well so maybe I'm biased. I just don't see how Magini could not play Harrison a lot after the previous week and a new sheriff in town (Holmgren looking over his shoulder). Wells did well last week against the Lions. I don't see a reason why it would be any worse against the Rams :wacko:. The Redskins looked awful on MNF and outside of a fluky touchdown, Ganther didn't even look like the best RB that sad team had (I kind of liked that Mason guy) so I'd drop him. GL man.

Defintely Wells for RB2. For flex, my thoughts are Bradshaw is the safe play, as Carolina isn't that great of a run D esp. on the road... Harrison is the higher upside / higher risk play. I mean, is there really any predicting what Mangini will do? We all assume that he has to feed Harrison after this monster game vs KC, but that isn't a safe assumption IMO. I'd probably go Bradshaw.

Wells

and I'm leaning towards Bradshaw. The Panthers run D on the road has not been good at all so it's a good match up for him. Also I'd check the weather and see if that makes it even more in favor of the run game.

Bush and Harrison have a lot of upside but also a lot of risk. I'd say go with your studs.

Good Luck

Play Wells & Bradshaw. Sub Harrison for Bradshaw if you really want to swing for the fences & play the risk vs reward game, but that CLE backfield situation scares me. I'd not totally discount Morris here either, but looks like you have other / better options.

Drop Ganther.

Edited by ts