[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SJax OUT

Wolverines Fan

I have one other question for you swammi and maybe you could shed some light on the subject. You state that your from Philly, but when I spoke with you on the phone last season when I was playing in your BOTH league, you said you grew up and live in NJ. Just curious.

:wacko:Spent some summers there but is just outside Philly.

Edited by Big John

like i said 3 years prior. in week 17 he screwed me in 2004 and 2005 he did not perform. Isn't week 17 part of the playoffs??

maybe in about 10% or fewer of fantasy leagues

2005 he DNP so I guess that could be a screwing

but in 2004 he scored

14pts in NON PPR

16pts in 1/2 PPR

18pts in Full PPR

14-18 points sure doesn't seem like a screwing to me

why is this so funny? sure he does well during the season but tell me when you could bank on him playing in the playoffs for you?? Outside his 1st breakout season, when has he been healthy??

like i said 3 years prior. in week 17 he screwed me in 2004 and 2005 he did not perform. Isn't week 17 part of the playoffs?? I'm just stating that I am not a fan of S Jax. To much to worry about IMO. I may be right I may be wrong, either way it's only my opinion. It doesnt mean in any way that you should do what I think. Ppl need to relax when someone like myself disagrees with others thoughts on a specific player.

I have one other question for you swammi and maybe you could shed some light on the subject. You state that your from Philly, but when I spoke with you on the phone last season when I was playing in your BOTH league, you said you grew up and live in NJ. Just curious.

see the above statement i quoted...that sure seemed to be formulated as a statement of fact and not opinion....your perception of SJax's value seems to not match the facts that surround his weeks 16/17 performances.....should be understandable to get some heat about it.

Ok you guys win. I'm wrong. I have no idea why I wrote this about S Jax. I'm through getting bashed for a opinion.

I'll make sure I make him my 1st round pick next season and for many more years to come if he is available. Thx for the informative posts much appreciated.

Edited by RJV

Ok you guys win. I'm wrong. I have no idea why I wrote this about S Jax. I'm through getting bashed for a opinion.

I'll make sure I make him my 1st round pick next season and for many more years to come if he is available. Thx for the informative posts much appreciated.

Stop basing and stating opinions on incorrect facts, and you won't get heat. That's sound advice.

Again and again the fox tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: “I am sure they are sour.”

:wacko:

Nope, have lived in Collegeville for the last 11 years with my wife and kids....and grew up in Audubon (maybe you thought Audubon, NJ)? Audubon PA is about 10 minutes from King of Prussia.

Only times I have lived in Jersey was when I opened a hotel in Eatontown in 1992 (spent about 10 months there, lived in Avon-by-Sea), and the many summers in college in Sea Isle City/Avalon.

Don't take things here to personally, RJ. You stated he has burned you in the playoffs all but one year, and Keg pointed out that he has been close to gold in most leagues Super Bowls (Week 16). He's currently they 8th-ranked RB on a lousy team, and about the only player on their roster who has shown any kind of guts/heart.

I wouldn't draft him #1 as you sarcastically suggest, but for someone with a mid-to-late 1st round pick, you could do a lot worse than SJax (see Slaton, Forte, etc.)...frankly, I'd rather SJax be hurt and go with a decent replacement than have to start one of those stiffs and take a 5-8 point effort in my line-up.

If someone else has the idea that they are making the championship if you draft S Jax, then your in fantasy land, no pun intended.

I'm facing the SJax owner in one BOTH championship and I know in at least one of my other BOTH leagues one of the two remaining teams also features SJax.