[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Marshawn Lynch really done already? He's only 23.

airupthere67

I was considering trading for him. The other guy hasn't really given me an answer on what he wants for him. I'm trying to decide whether he has any real value or if he's just trying to get something out of his 1st round pick in our original draft. This league keeps 25 players and has no salary cap or anything like that.

He is done in Buffalo but not in the NFL. I think Owens and Lynch are gone and the team builds around a running game with Fred Jackson. The team was much better when he got the majority of the carries.

Owens will walk but Lynch has value in a trade. If I were Houston, I would try a 4 or a 5 for him on draft day. Heck, even Detroit could use him now as could New England if they let Taylor and Maroney leave.

If I were Houston, I would try a 4 or a 5 for him on draft day. Heck, even Detroit could use him now as could New England if they let Taylor and Maroney leave.

I doubt Buffalo has given up on Lynch to the point they would take a 4th rounder for him. Wasn't he the 17th overall pick just a couple years ago?

He's a thug and always been a thug. But unlike most Thuggish running backs....i.e. Thomas Jones (See picture reference here http://celeb.wohoo.co.uk/wp-content/upload...hday-party.jpg) Marshawn Lynch - A. Is not any form of an all-star RB that can get away with anything. B. Fred Jackson is better, sorry but this is how i really believe. C- is too worried about chasing "little green men" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psS69Iwnx4o . The thing is see is that he really could be a great RB, but he makes too many mistakes on and off the field. It's a waste of a talent. So I'm not sure where he goes from here.

Edited by Infinity

Jackson is 29, but he has very little wear and tear and for the next three years, you can build a running game around him while you develop a young running back. Buffalo has too many other needs to draft a RB eary in 2010. I would trade Lynch for anything at this point, have Jackson as my starter, bring in a Dominic Rhodes-type veteran as a back up and develop a mid round drafted RB for 2011-2012.