[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So was this a fair trade ?

Fantasy Aces Dynasty League Trade

Al Davis gave up:

Buckhalter, Correll DEN RB

Moreno, Knowshon DEN RB

Must Of Been Drunk gave up:

Henne, Chad MIA QB

Jackson, Vincent SDC WR

Without looking at needs of teams just next years value ?

Fantasy Aces Dynasty League Trade

Al Davis gave up:

Buckhalter, Correll DEN RB

Moreno, Knowshon DEN RB

Must Of Been Drunk gave up:

Henne, Chad MIA QB

Jackson, Vincent SDC WR

Without looking at needs of teams just next years value ?

How are you supposed to eval a trade in a DYNASTY league and not look at team needs or looking to the future? makes no sense. :wacko:

Moreno for VJax in a PPR? It's fine -- a swap of legitimate starters -- without knowing the rosters, we can't tell if the Vjax owner is stacked with WRs and just desperate for RBs ...

I just don't want Vjax on any of my rosters anymore so i have decide to trade him away ( own him in 3 dynasty leagues )

I thought that it would be easier to trade Moreno for a top 10 WR than trade Vjax for one.

Most owners will not trade a top 10 WR for another top 10 WR - they say what's the sense of doing that ?

and I see their point. Many have offered me a top 12 RB for him ( that's where I rate Moreno ) so my thinking was to get the RB then make the ttrade for another WR and that's exactly what I did. I traded Moreno for yesterday for Rodney White

end result = Vjax for Rodney White

now I have two more leagues to do something of the same

I just don't want Vjax on any of my rosters anymore so i have decide to trade him away ( own him in 3 dynasty leagues )

I thought that it would be easier to trade Moreno for a top 10 WR than trade Vjax for one.

Most owners will not trade a top 10 WR for another top 10 WR - they say what's the sense of doing that ?

and I see their point. Many have offered me a top 12 RB for him ( that's where I rate Moreno ) so my thinking was to get the RB then make the ttrade for another WR and that's exactly what I did. I traded Moreno for yesterday for Rodney White

end result = Vjax for Rodney White

now I have two more leagues to do something of the same

I'd have preferred to have gotten Roddy White, but who knows, maybe Rodney is a good sleeper to be a top 10 WR next season. :wacko:

How are you supposed to eval a trade in a DYNASTY league and not look at team needs or looking to the future? makes no sense. :wacko:

this

I'd have preferred to have gotten Roddy White, but who knows, maybe Rodney is a good sleeper to be a top 10 WR next season. :D

and this

either way pretty even IMO

this

and this

either way pretty even IMO

???? you say you agreed with previous poster that you would of preferred Rodney White ?? but that is exactly who I got :wacko:

Anyways thanks for the feed back to all ,, trade is done now and I'm happy with it so all a mute point I guess.

Boards are super slow this time of the year so all and any feed back is allays much appreciated.

I will read post from others later today when things slow down at work and try to return the favor to other Huddlers