[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Atlantic City

i_am_the_swammi

wanted to get a bump ont his thread for any mid-Altantic huddlers that may have missed it., and for those that have already replied to start narrowing down some dates.

Weekday? Weekend?

I just found out I am out of town in Phoenix & LA the entire week of March 8th, and skipping out on the family either the weekend prior or after is likely not an option.

here are some dates for discussion...keep in mind the Thursday nights are likely easier to get discounts on rooms, but may offer less flexibility.

March 18th (Thursday night into Friday)

March 20th (Saturday/Sunday)

march 25th (Thursday night into Friday)

March 27th (Saturday/Sunday)

Any thoughts? I want to button this up this week so we can get some rooms set aside, and let Big John know with enough time to get a cheap airfare.

wanted to get a bump ont his thread for any mid-Altantic huddlers that may have missed it., and for those that have already replied to start narrowing down some dates.

Weekday? Weekend?

I just found out I am out of town in Phoenix & LA the entire week of March 8th, and skipping out on the family either the weekend prior or after is likely not an option.

here are some dates for discussion...keep in mind the Thursday nights are likely easier to get discounts on rooms, but may offer less flexibility.

Any thoughts? I want to button this up this week so we can get some rooms set aside, and let Big John know with enough time to get a cheap airfare.

18th - 20th is out for me. I have a commitment on the 20th and the start of March Madness on the 18th. I always throw a party.

The 20th and 27th are out for Mrs. Wolf and I, but the two Thursdays may work as long as we can get coverage for our little one. .

That is correct.

Looking over, there are some VERY good deals at $33/person.

OTOH, some places on this list will probably make a profit at this price. I couldn't spend $33 at Los Amigos if I hadn't eaten in a week. Don't get me wrong, I love their food. But they're charging $33 for some of the low end stuff on their menu.

I believe this upcoming week is restaurant week

That is correct.

Looking over, there are some VERY good deals at $33/person.

OTOH, some places on this list will probably make a profit at this price. I couldn't spend $33 at Los Amigos if I hadn't eaten in a week. Don't get me wrong, I love their food. But they're charging $33 for some of the low end stuff on their menu.

HUH? This is still the Huddler Atlantic City trip thread, isn't it?