[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Netflix coming to WII

polksalet

The Wii is so low-rez, and their online system is god awful, why would anyone do this?

Anyone have a link or tell us what this info is supposed to say for those of us who don't belong to netflix? How is wii "low rez?" I would think they would account for this if they're going to allow you to rent movies and see via the Wii.

Anyone have a link or tell us what this info is supposed to say for those of us who don't belong to netflix? How is wii "low rez?" I would think they would account for this if they're going to allow you to rent movies and see via the Wii.

The Xbox 360 & PS3 can be hooked up with an HDMI cable. At best the wii can be hooked up with only component cables.

I also tried using ORB for the WII and I it sucked bones. Resolution was terrible when it was able to work. Half the time it stopped playing and I'd have to restart it. I even paid for the Orb web browser for WII (in WII shopping) so that made it even worse.

Maybe someone else has got it to work right but it was a painful experience for me and I consider myself very tech savvy.

what's the resolution of "regular" TV?

these days it is 720p or 1080i, depending on the channel. I only have an antenna, so I don't know if cable or dish still broadcast in "standard" def, which was between 240i and 480i depending on the source.

I just called my son in college to ask how to do this on my PS3. Please give me a tutorial?

they send u a disk, which u don't return...just plug it in and download from there. Everytime u want to watch a movie on ps3, put the disk in and select the movie u want to watch on your netflix queue