[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alice in Wonderland

SLAYER

If you are a Burton/Depp fan you will love it. If you go very stoned or on pschedelics you will love it.

It's an interesting twist to an old story that works very well. Visually you got to see the 3D version. The Chelshire Cat is great. If this type of movie doesn't exactly fit into your viewing then avoid it, It doesn't present anything new to change your opinion.

I sort of wish that I could get my money back on this one. I do not mean that I hated it. It just was there. Other than seeing some neat things, it really did nothing for me. I am not even sure that little kids are going to really get into this one either.

Again, I did not hate it. Just felt like it was nothing special.

Edited by Skippy

I sort of wish that I could get my money back on this one. I do not mean that I hated it. It just was there. Other than seeing some neat things, it really did nothing for me. I am not even sure that little kids are going to really get into this one either.

Again, I did not hate it. Just felt like it was nothing special.

Were you stoned or tripping?

You know, when i was younger [between 1985 - 1992] I didn't mind Tim Burton movies at all. Then between 1993 - 1998 or so, i thought his stuff was just plain horrible. It all centered around his visuals. I always found everything he did was gothic cartoony.

But since 1998 or so (more so the older I get) I have come to realize that Tim Burton is truly an artist with a very unique perspective. the only movie I have not like of his for the past 12 years (on one level or another) was 9. It was simply a movie with no story at all.

I will go see this because it's Depp/Burton/Helen

PS - I want Helen so BAD. If I could get her with her Planet of the Apes make-up on.......num num num

Team Whomper loved it. My wife and I enjoyed it a lot. My 9 year old did too. My 6 year old was bored. Depp nailed it as usual and the girl that played Alice did a nice job as well. Good flick

Team Whomper loved it. My wife and I enjoyed it a lot. My 9 year old did too. My 6 year old was bored. Depp nailed it as usual and the girl that played Alice did a nice job as well. Good flick

Once again to make my point clear I have to say that I agree with this. Depp was great as the Hatter. The only thing I wish is that I could understand him a little better. The girl that played Alice should get an award, but she won't. The only part that I don't agree with is that team Skippy enjoyed it. My 13 year old liked looking at it but felt nothing special. I wished Burton would have altered the story and did his on thing with it. (Like Idol would say) My wife pretty much thought it was a waste of a Friday night at the movies. Not that she hated it, she just wanted more.