[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kid Funny of the Day

Chief Dick

So my kids came and had lunch with me today, so we got some Wendy's and went to the park. My 4 year old all of a sudden says:

"This chicken nugget brought to you by Lysol."

:wacko:

It might be funny if I understood where "Lysol" came from?

I think that's the point. It was a totally random comment by a 4 year old.

I can accept that.

I used to have random funny kid things happen to me... When I was younger I used to sing the Mickey Mouse song, except this is how it went..

M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.N.C

my dad is a UNC grad and well, use/unc sounded pretty close to me... and yes, I am still retarded to this day.

My 5 year old came home from daycare the other day and said Ben at school was being mean and calling her "fut" face. And then she proceeded to repeat "fut" over and over like it was a funny word.

Gee, I wonder where he might have picked that up from?

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

Daughter arrived home from kindergarten the other day and told me that she got in trouble. I asked why and she went on to tell me that a boy in class told her that she doesn't know how to use scissors the right way and after trying to tell him that she did and him not listening and just repeating the same "stupid" line, she said, "I just punched him in his eye." I asked if he stopped. She said yes and he just cried for the rest of the day. We talked to her about how she can't hit other kids no matter how mad they make her but I think he learned a valuable lesson. :wacko: