[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vaction Ideas

SEC=UGA

Weren't they having serious problems with Islamic terrorists? Don't most Islamic terrorists hate us?

We need a racist emoticon that Az can put on my comments and like th one above.

We need a racist emoticon that Az can put on my comments and like th one above.

I wasn't trying to be racist, it was a serious question. Haven't the Philippines had some serious issues with Islamic terrorists lately, or am I getting the Philippines confused with some other Islands in that region?

I wasn't trying to be racist, it was a serious question. Haven't the Philippines had some serious issues with Islamic terrorists lately, or am I getting the Philippines confused with some other Islands in that region?

They have in ceratin cicrcumstances. Mainly isolated to Christian missionaries who are out prosthelytizing (however you spell that word that is a synonym for the whoring out of ones religion) around the rural areas of the country.

There is only one region of the Philippines that has problem with terrorists. Even most Filipinos won't go to that group of islands, but to this point it has been confined to the one region. The rest of the country is as safe as any other major city you could think of. There was one incident in 2001 at this Palawan place where two missionaries were kidnapped and ultimately killed, but that one incident brought so much attention from security that they have over-fortified the military and police presence in all of Palawan, so it is now one of the safest places in the whole country, and they haven't had any incidents since.