[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

British Petroleum

Hugh 0ne

This is a copy and paste from Facebook, I can't verify if the statement is true, but if it is, methinks someone will be looking for a new job:

British Petroleum rep Randy Prescott:"Louisiana isn't the only place that has shrimp." Here's Randy's officephone number: (713) 323-4093 ...give him a call! You can tell him..."And BP isn't the only place that has fuel for my car!" His email is: Randy.Prescott@bp.com

Well, after a little research, it may have been taken slightly out of context:

He claims that he was answering a question he believed was about whether or not it were safe to eat shrimp at Gulf Coat restaurants. He responded by saying that one must check with local officials to get the straight story there, and that “Louisiana isn’t the only place that has shrimp.”

This is a copy and paste from Facebook, I can't verify if the statement is true, but if it is, methinks someone will be looking for a new job:

He's just trying to pint out the fact that Atlantic shrimp caught fresh off of the GA coast are an excellent source of wonderful shrimpiness.

Facebook lied??? :tup:

What's next...the forwarded e-mails from my Mom aren't 100% accurate either? :wacko:

I did hear one extremely optimistic Louisiana fisherman say he couldn't wait to get back out there since the fishing will be great....because no one is fishing. Maybe the fish will have a chance to live to be an entree size now?

Still sounded pretty d-bag-ish.

I was running low and pulled off the interstate the other day - I had a choice between BP and Exxon. I got back on the road and went another exit down. f- em both.

Still sounded pretty d-bag-ish.

I was running low and pulled off the interstate the other day - I had a choice between BP and Exxon. I got back on the road and went another exit down. f- em both.

Either way, you still support them b/c the gasoline blended at the refinery is from all producers, then distributed out to the sellers (gas stations). All you did was pick which gas store owner (the little guy) to not give money to, it makes no difference to Exxon/Mobil or Chevron or whoever, b/c that is just their sign that some store owner uses. Personally, I look for one with clean restrooms and the best price. Now, you can buy gasoline that has no ethanol or gasoline that does have ethanol. It is up to the store to pick what they want to sell. I try to look for no ethanol b/c the fuel is more efficient. I go to Kroger b/c it is the cheapest (even though it may contain up to 10% ethanol). As we all know, Kroger is not a producer of oil and gas, and you can bet that their gasoline has oil produced from BP and/ or ExxonMobil wells, you cannot avoid it.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Now, you can buy gasoline that has no ethanol or gasoline that does have ethanol. It is up to the store to pick what they want to sell. I try to look for no ethanol b/c the fuel is more efficient. I go to Kroger b/c it is the cheapest (even though it may contain up to 10% ethanol).

Side note - not everywhere. Around more polluted areas, the 10% ethanol or other additive is required in gas.