[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which WR is hurt most by the new situation?

DMD

WR's that could change  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which WR is hurt most by the new situation?

• Miles Austin because of Dez Bryant
    • Chad OchoCinco because of Antonio Bryant
    • Larry Fitzgerald because of Matt Leinart
    • Brandon Marshall because Miami just runs
    • DeSean Jackson because McNabb is gone

I'll vote Fitz on this list but I still think he will be a top 5-8 receiver. Garbage time will make up for some of the adversity he faces this year.

I guess I'm going out on a limb when I say this: I think DeSean Jackson will be a '3rd year WR' breakout candidate. Yes he had long TDs, but he is also one of the 3 most explosive players in the game right now. Imagine if this kid improves his route-running and develops chemistry with a more accurate QB. Teams double him over the top? He goes for short screens/crossing routes with a chance to house any play at any given time. Throw in Maclin a year wiser and a healthy Celek and I'm loving this situation.

Need more fuel? He is playing for a huge contract. Maybe that gets resolved this summer, but if it doesn't then he'll have even more incentive to perform.

I think it is Brandon Marshall. I don't like WRs moving to a new team playing to their full potential, mostly because they have to learn a new offense. Couple this with Miami not chucking the rock a lot and I just don't see top ten numbers for him this year. Next year is an entirely different story though.

I see where you're coming from here, but I look to Greg Camarillo's 55 catches in 11 games in 2008 and 50 last year as a strong indication that Marshall, who runs and excels at the same kind of routes Camarillo runs/ran, can still be a solid PPR WR.