[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1.02 = 2 future 1st and 1 future 2nd ?

Would you rather have the 1.02 pick or would you rather roll the dice on aquiring 2 future 1st round picks in 2011 plus a 2nd round pick in 2011 ?

1 of the 1st round 2011 picks is almost certainly a top 4 pick.

The other would be 50/50 chance at a top 4 pick.

If I made this trade I would own (4) 1st round picks in 2011 and (3) 2nd round picks in 2011.

I would have my own 1st rounder projected to be 5-10 (making playoffs)

I would have both of the worst teams in the other division who are almost a lock to both not make the playoffs meaning most likely 2 of the top 4 picks.

Also I have a team that is on the rise but may not be ready to make the playoffs in my conf so 50/50 shot at a 3rd 1st round pick.

Would you make this deal giving up either Mathews or Bryant whichever fell to me to have those picks next year ?

The 2011 rookie draft is expected to be very deep next year and if your team can be at least compeditive this year (to keep it fun, oh wait, it's Muto here) I'd opt to stack the 1st round picks for 2011. AJ Green, Locker and the likes of Julio Jones could make for a nice addition to a team :wacko:

I take the 2011 picks without question. I am not very high on this year's top of the rookie class. The RBs are decent but none blow me away or are in what I consider to be prime situations (Matthews is the closest, but he likely goes #1 in most leagues), and while Bryant is a top notch talent, he goes to a team with other emerging WRs (Austin) and with past character issues, you take a risk.