[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So you want to visit a National Park in Arizona

Perchoutofwater

why?

Because he fully supports the eventual overthrow of our current political system and doesn't want to piss off our soon to mexican overlords.

Because he fully supports the eventual overthrow of our current political system and doesn't want to piss off our soon to mexican overlords.

i just hope that everyone boycotting zona also doesnt shop at walmart, buy anything made in china, or consume oil we get from oppressive mideast countries.

Edited by dmarc117

I'm moving to Arizona as soon as all the Mexicans are gone. Then everywhere will be beautiful and the whole state will be a National Park with really tall grass and very boring food.

Fixed.

We should definitely appropriate a few billion dollars towards securing our borders. Oh wait....never mind. The right would have a fit.

Better idea: we should raise taxes to generate funds to properly secure our border. Yeah, that would work. Oh....ooops....righties wouldn't like that either.

maybe we can have a Texas Hold "Em tourney to raise some funds :wacko:

We should definitely appropriate a few billion dollars towards securing our borders. Oh wait....never mind. The right would have a fit.

Better idea: we should raise taxes to generate funds to properly secure our border. Yeah, that would work. Oh....ooops....righties wouldn't like that either.

maybe we can have a Texas Hold "Em tourney to raise some funds :wacko:

I doubt you would find many conservatives that would have a problem for government funding something it was originally intended to do. I think many of us would like to cut spending in areas that the government was never intended to delve prior to raising taxes, but I wouldn't be opposed to a tax increase to see the government do it's job as long as it was temporary, and we don't add any additional spending on social programs.